MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Deep Dark

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I get this product in the shade NW47 and whilst I love the coverage this foundation gives, I hate the horrible paint smell! I always have to use a setting powder with this foundation as well as I'm left with a slight orange tinge. When I first started using this about 3 years ago I used to get spots on more forehead but either the formula has changed or my skin has gotten used to it because I don't breakout when using this product anymore. Apart from those issues this is my go to foundation until I'm able to try another one out, for me it lasts the whole day and leaves me face looking matte which is what I love.

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

So, the MAC Studio Fix Fluid, the foundation that everyone loves or hate. Well, I am here to tell you that I am one of the people who loves the foundation and I has not broken me out. I purchase the foundation last year fall. I went to MAC to get colour match and see what foundation fit my skin the best. When I went the makeup artist apply NW50 and NW55 on my face and she let my skin absorb the foundation. When I looked in the mirror, I realized the the side with NW55 was so dark and the NW50 looked my like my skin, she suggest I get the NW50. So my shae is NW50 and I wear this foundation when I am going to an event or party. Now, many people stay that the foundation is the best for oily skin and I would disagree and agree, I last a good amount of time on the skin, but if you are not wear a good primer underneath you will definitely get oily with an half hour to hour guaranteed. The one issue I have with this foundation is the smell. OMG, it smells like paint for the house, the smell does not linger around, so that it a good thing. It also does not have a pump, but a pump can be purchased separately for about $9 bucks. I would repurchase this foundation again and it is the only high-end foundation I own.

Video Reviews & Tutorials