MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Very average foundation.
Initially when i bought it, it worked alright (and the hype around mac make me like it).
But, as I used it I realized it's drying, sticks to dry patches, dull and does nothing spectacular. (For reference, I have oily skin. I cannot imagine dry skinned women wearing this).

I have switched to other foundations now, but search for HG continues...

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have repurchased this product several times. It was my go-to foundation until I found more affordable drug store brands which perform just as good if not better. I still like it a lot but for now I have found other ones that I like more. It definitely applies well and NC45 matches me perfectly however I don't like the fact that it has no pump and I also don't really like that it has SPF seeing as though I wear it not just at day but also at night. I still recommend it for purchase if one is looking for a MAC foundation.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm a fan of this foundation. I have this in the shade NC45, and I never have purchased the pump that is sold separately for this because I honestly can't be bothered. I apply this with a beauty blender, and it provides me with medium coverage. I tend to mix it with L'Oreal's True Match (Creme Cafe) foundation so I can get a better colour match. After application, my skin looks immaculate. I may have to go in afterwards with concealer to cover my acne scarring, but it's very little. My only issue with this is, if I don't use a good primer with this, my T-Zone gets hella shiny after a few hours. However, I've been using this since I was 17, and it has always been one of my top choices.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

For the price, this is not something I will purchase again. I have combo skin and my T zone is super super oily at the end of the day with this foundation, in a way that hasn't been much of an issue with other products. I also don't find it lasts very long. If this was a drug store brand that cost $10 then maybe I would but its $30 in canada.

I find other drug store products to work just as well if not better than this therefore, I don't want to spend $30 on something if I can get better quality for much cheaper.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

First of all i would like to say that mac was the first range of products i used when i just got into non-drugstore makeup. Tbh i have tried macs different foundations, specially the matchmaster. I wouldn't say the studio fix fluid is anything special. I didn't hate this product but i won't buy it again. It is better than other drug store foundations, but some drugstore foundations work just as well. I found that this broke me out, as most mac products, and it wore off real quick in the day. Not worth the price in the long run though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this foundation! I've been using it for about four years now because it goes with my skin. I have oily, acne prone skin, so finding a foundation that doesn't break me out was tough; although the price might not be in the range for many people;I highly recommend it because of the great quality! Plus the SPF is a bonus.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

AMAZING foundation. Over the years I've tried other brands like Clinique and they failed. I've been using this for years and it was the perfect match for my skin tone. I have combination skin with oily in the summer and dry in the winter. It doesn't dry me out or leave an oily residue. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Overall it's an ok foundation I find, I'm giving it 3 stars cause I don't really like the super matte finish it gives me when I apply, it really isn't natural at all and it makes my skin look one dimensional and flat. Also how can a foundation not have a foundation pump and what I don't get is that whenever I visit mac they have pumps on the studio fixs' they use on customers. Mac neeeds to get a pump for studio fix cause right now applying it is so annoying u always end up getting to much product but a trick I use is getting a cotton swab aka q tip for the Americans and dip it in and I get my product that way which is easier. I won't buy again cause I tend to like my foundations more natural so just so I don't waste my product I tend to mix it with the mac face and body foundation and the finish is much nicer but u don't buy a foundation just to mix with another one, I expect near perfection for 20 pounds plus, especially for a student, money is very precious to me and so should be spent on precious things and this is not cutting it at all , but If the super matte look is your cup of tea then go for it! I just wouldn't recommend lol

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've never been a fan of MAC due to the fact that the studio fix powder always broke me out after a day. After watching many YouTube videos I decided to give the Mac studio Fix fluid a try. I'm in the shade Nc45 which is a perfect match. At first I thought this would break me out too but surprisingly is works great with my skin. It has great coverage and it's easy to blend. I found that it works best when applied with my fingers in a swiping motion. The only negatives it that it doesn't come with a pump and it could be a little more creamier. Overall I'm happy with this foundation. P.s. I've been using this foundation for just over a month.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

This is my standard basic liquid foundation. I benchmark with it and like that it is widely available. I find that the formula is light and long wearing. My T-zone gets shiny but it's nothing major that a good primer and/or setting powder cannot handle.