MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

3.5

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I use NC50. You can use it on top of moisturizer for a less heavy look and for more coverage, apply thickly.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Love this foundation it applies smoothly and doesn't take no more than one or two pumps to do it's job (my opinion). It's buildable which is a good thing for those needing to hide minor discoloration on their skin. I use the mac flat top brush and either stipple it in or brush it in in circular motions. It should come with a pump though instead of having to buy one separately. It hasn't oxidized on me like I've read others having, the smell also doesn't phase me once on the face it's gone. I tried matchmaster at first and was matched to a 7.5 i believe but it was too orange on my skin so i returned it and went back to my studio fix fluid. I set this foundation with mac mineralize skinfinish natural dark deep then fix plus spray and I'm set to go ( not a fan of packing on a lot of makeup i ain't got time for all of that). Notice a lot of people does get matched wrong since a lot of makeup SA seems to forget there is a nw 47 shade not everyone is a nw45 smh .I'm a nw 47 by the way

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

i really like my mac fluid SPF15 foundation(nw47) it stays on my face all day and my face stays matte in the summer. as much as it cost I think it should come with a pump that's way I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 for the packaging and the smell is a little strange when first applying it but the smell fades shortly haven't had any brakeouts so far so good.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the first liquid foundation I've ever purchased. After three years of using MAC's Studio Fix Powder foundation, I decided to make the switch to liquid foundation. I researched a lot of liquid foundations - Nars, Makeup Forever, Laura Mercier, Revlon, as well as MAC Pro Long Wear & Match Master. In the end, I decided to go with Studio Fix Fluid because of its coverage, color selection, and price. I picked up the NW 50 shade and have been using for about two weeks now. Overall, I'm really impressed with the results.

Ever since I started using this foundation, I have no longer needed to use concealer. I only need to set it with loose powder. This gives me full coverage that lasts most of the day ~ 9 hours. My skin looks dewy and flawless. Compared to the Studio Fix Powder, this foundation is much better at covering blemishes and dark spots. It also feels a lot smoother on the skin.

I think this foundation is really good, especially for those who are still new to liquid foundation and don't want to spend like $50. At $27, this is pretty reasonably priced. The main downside is that it doesn't come with a pump. I had to purchase that separately for like $7. Other than that, I have no complaints. I would recommend giving this a try.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This a great for a go to foundation that blends nicely and lasts all day. I have to say when I use this in summer it has given me spots in the past but its fine for winter use. This foundation has really good coverage without being thick, it blends nicely so doesn't just sit on the face. I hate unnatural foundation and this gives a nice natural finish. I would recommend going a shade lighter however as this WILL oxidise, when I use NC45 it makes my skin darker and slightly orange. NC44-43.5 is perfect however.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have been wearing this foundation for 6 years. I love it. At first i hated it because it was the wrong color and looked horrible however now that I have the correct color its perfect.(nc 50 btw) I have oily\combo skin and this usual last 4 or 5 hours before i need a touch up. The coverage is great i rarely need concealer overall i live this product HG

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Probably the best foundation ever.. Been using it for years. I have combo to oily skin and wear NW50 an NW45 as a concealer. I love it because you can build the coverage. If someone is looking for a sheer liquid foundation with a more liquid consistency, this is probably not it for you. It's medium to full coverage, but can be diluted with a spray like fix + or another foundation.. Which is what I do during the times I want less coverage - I mix it with MUFE mat velvet. Overall, it's a classic and works well with most to all skin types I find! Will always be repurchasing :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Whenever I wear this (applied with a sponge) my skin looks like flawless natural perfection. Very lightweight and natural looking despite other reviews I have read. I HIGHLY reccomend this.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

i am nc45 and personally LOVE this foudnaiton. besides that fact that it doesnt come with a pump included (must buy separately for $5) this foundation is fantastic. i have not found it to break me out or be too matte, it makes my skin look like perfection! velvetty smooth and totally clear. i love it much more than pro longwear. full coverage.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

Love this product> I use it as a concealer. I'm a nw43 in powder but nc50 with this studio fix fluid. In order to buy this I suggest going to mac in person.