MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have the colour NC10 and it pale but not yellow enough for me. The foundation gives medium to full coverage and lasts a long time. It lasts a long time but it does get oily.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my favourite foundation for a couple of years but only after trying ELDW did I realise how bad this product is. I have oily skin and this foundation barely lasted until lunchtime, I found it easy to blend but would look incredibly orange. If you have oily skin like I do and want a long lasting, mattifying foundation, I wouldn't waste your money on this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was recommended this product by my Mac representative, as I was looking for something with full coverage and designed for oily skin. Straight after application it looks incredible, it has a gorgeous nice matte glow, however I found this foundation to last around two hours before it started to shine and bring oil to the surface. After a whole day the foundation was all but non existent. My skin broke out so bad after around two days use, everywhere that I had applied the product.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I used to wear this foundation a lot but then dewy foundations became more popular and that's what I've alwAys gone for since.
I bought it recently for makeup artist kit and decided to try it a few times to familiarize myself with this product and I hate it. It has so many good reviews on here but I find for my skin which can be a bit dry it emphasizes those areas even when used with a primer and feels very cakey. My skin also breaks out so bad after using it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It's a nice, medium coverage foundation. I got this one in NC15, which is actually a bit too dark for me. Now, in summer, I can get away with it, but I won't buy it again for the winter.
It stays on my face for at least 5-6 hours, without primer and powder. The two mayor problems that I had with this foundation are the smell and the break-out on my face. I've never had problems with any foundation, only with this one.

My ultimate favourite foundation of all time!!!

I am NW20 in summer and NC20 in winter. This foundation gives perfect full coverage (no concealer needed), glides on smoothly, does not feel thick or cakey, does not dry the skin (can be used on dry or oily skins) and does not give breakouts. Plenty of shades available to match any skin colour.

Would have loved for his foundation to stay put a bit longer as it tends to rub off on clothes easily and gets patchy when you touch your face.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My all time HG is Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk which is the most amazing foundation I've ever tried. But there are times in the summer when I need something more matte and Studiofix is my go-to. I'm NC15 and this foundation is a great match.

I use it with a MAC skunk brush which helps keep in from getting cakey. It's not as natural looking as the GA LS, but it's a little heavier coverage to neutralize my rosacea redness and the finish stays looking fresher for longer without even using powder.

Very nice, would be even better if it came with a pump because it's ridiculous to have to buy one.

I also have super sensitive dry skin and this has never caused a problem.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on my 8th bottle of this foundation. I have tried every single foundation out there and I have never found another foundation I have so much as even liked. I have extremely, extremely oily skin that other foundations look dreadful on. I find once I use primer, powder and setting spray I only need to touch up once with powder and this looks good all day. I have found other foundations that last slightly better (i.e. double wear), but just don't look nice or flattering. I find studio fix looks amazing on the skin. It's perfect for a more natural everyday makeup, or else for nights out I apply two layers and its flawless.

Update: When I first wore this without primer or powder, it used to become so oily and literally wipe off my face within hours. Now, I rarely moisturise my skin (sounds weird but when my skin is so oily, taking this out of my routine has made a big difference). I use benefit the porefessional under this foundation and Laura Mercier translucent as my powder and it seriously lasts all day long. I live in Ireland so heat is not a factor at all haha, but every single other foundation (bar double wear) will not last on my skin, even with primer and powder. LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Definitely not for oily skin, cakey and didn't last through the day even with a primer underneath. also wish it had a pump

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like the fact that it covers any redness. I felt like I needed better coverage as I started to get discoloration in my skin from aging. It definitely delievered as far as coverage goes. But now I'm starting to get fine lines around my eyes and this foundation really accentuates them. It's a little too thick and it leaves my skin looking dry. I also have a very nuetral skin tone and make foundations seem to all be very cool or very warm so they all tend to make me look either too pink or too yellow.