MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 36-43

3.6

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favourite foundations, and THE only full-coverage foundation I have ever liked because I have dry skin and anything else is too cakey.
This is silky smooth but covers well.
And I have a sort of neutral olive skin so I can either wear nc or nw. (Nc40 or nw25).
Mac is the best for olive skin colors.

It just has a silky flawless finish and it is honestly the ONLY full-coverage foundation I will wear. (Others are too cakey).
At times if I want a more dewy look I will mix it with mineralize liquid or strobe cream
And I apply it either with beauty blender sponge or the 190 or 196 mac brush.
This is a classic and I loved it from the moment I tried it on. However it should come with a pump rather than me having to buy one for it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff but wish it came with a pump. I could have bought it for 7 bucks but didn't. Now I wish I had. OH well, next bottle I will. I wear NW20 and it is a perfect match for my skin. It has a heavy feel to it and I have not had any breakouts yet. I am very happy with this product.

Update: I had to return the product as my skin started to break out! :(

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I LOVE this foundation!! The first MAC mua used the mineralize liquid on me but I wasnt happy with the coverage so another mua at another MAC store told me I should be using this instead. It covers much better for me and stays on pretty well throughout the day.

.....Edit...I had been noticing flaking and bumps on the sides of my face and on my forehead. I stopped using this foundation and the problem went away. I tried it again a few weeks later and the same bumps and flakeys came back. Since I have totally stopped using this the problems have never reoccurred so I can't give a good review on this now :(. Too bad because it was the best lasting foundation I'd used

This has got to be one of the smoothest looking foundations I have ever used. Great coverage. Yes it is matte, but not that 90's kind of "concrete/drywall" matte that a lot of companies used to produce. Take your time to really look at the color selections, and pester the heck out of the salesperson to give you some samples first. With my combination skin, I blot slightly around 3 hours after application.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation is fantastic!!! I put off buying this, but after reading some good reviews here, I caved! So glad I did, too! People are right about the colors, though. I find that Studio Fix Fluid runs darker than the Select Foundation, and I had to go a shade lighter- from NC30 to NW25- for a PERFECT match. I think this is MAC's best foundation formula yet! My skin looks great with this foundation, and the color is a perfectly natural match on me. I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!!! It lasts all day and doesn't streak, fade, or settle into any creases on my face! MAGNIFICENT!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :o) continued >>

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have been wearing Studio Fix Fluid for about a week now, and I'm loving it! I used to wear MAC's Studio Finish Matte foundation, which was discontinued, and Studio Fix Fluid is a nice, if not better substitute.About my skin: I have very oily, acne prone, sensitive skin. I would be shiny about an hour after doing my makeup, and lots of things break me out, but Studio Fix never did, that is why I decided to try the Fluid. I'm currently taking Accutane, and my skin has dried out, but I have noticed lots of foundations go weird on me now, including several MAC and even Bobbi Brown. Not Studio Fix Fluid! It goes on smooth, is easy enough to blend, but you do have to work quickly. I have also noticed that it covers pretty well, while still looking natural, and has great staying power... I am very curious to see how it will be on me when I'm off the Accutane, and the oiliness returns.Color: The color range in these foundations is YELLOW! I am normally an NC20 in all MAC skin tone products, and I needed NW15 on this foundation. You cannot buy this whithout testing it and being color matched!Bottom line is that I'm really loving Studio Fix Fluid. It has stayed and performed well in hot 100+ degree weather, while sweating, over different sunblocks, and with and without primers underneath. MAC has a winner here, and I'll definetly repurchase! continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best foundation I have ever tried. I wear an NW20 in Studio Fix Fluid as well as the others so I don't understand how people can say it's running dark. Like any formulation - skin type and prep may alter the colour a bit. The key to this foundation is only applying a LITTLE bit. Start in the middle of your face with a tiny amount and blend outwards. Don't cover your whole face like you would normally - it's a beautiful finish and looks more natural. Some people may want (or need) to cover their whole face and they can, but the trick is still to use a tiny amount - a little goes a very long way. Perhaps if someone is using their regular colour and applying too much it may look unnatural and a lighter colour feels better. If applied sparingly, you should be ok with your natural colour. A definite repurchase!!

I do like this foundation it has a very good coverage ( medium to full) and a lot of shades, lasts quite well on my combo skin ( i do have to use a translucent powder over it) . I was matched to NC20 for my light yellowish toned skin which is a very good match. However i did get a few break outs around my chin during the summer...so i had to stop using it a couple of days.

I have regular acne breakout and quite a bit of scarring - and have tried every foundation from the cheapest (Cover Girl) to one of the most expensive (Giorgio Armani) and I have to say that MAC Studio Fix fluid is so far the best. It's great at concealing, although you still need to touch up spot with the MAC concealer, and looks very natural. More recently I tried the Studio Fix powder foundation and it was terrible on my face. It made me look cakey. I would highly recommend the Fluid to anyone.

Great Coverage. Flawless !!!