MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 19-24

3.4

I have REALLY pale skin and this foundation was the first one to match my skin. Really happy about that. Also it has pretty good coverage. It has kinda chemical smell but once it's applied the smell goes away. A down side is that this foundation is expensive and doesn't have a pump :( but overall, I would buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I wanted to write a review cause I just saw a persons review that wasn't fond of the coloring.
I'm Asian. Half Asian and Latina but I've been around A LOT of Asian and Latina women and we usually have warm tones. I happen to have a lot.
There isn't just one type of warm toned skin. There's a more peachy/golden and then there's more of a yellow/olive

If you're more on the neutral area it's easy. Get a foundation in NC and then use the studio fix powder in the opposite range, NW(N is you're even more neutral with a tad amount of yellow) OR use an NW liquid with a NC powder on top.

I find this foundation is quite warmtoned compared to the Pro Longwear(more peachy)
Actually yellow enough for me despite being an NC (keep in mind it's NC which has some neutral in it, sometimes not as much depending on the foundation. I'm normally an NC30 but use NC25 for now and it does oxidize. I find NC30 to be more olive than NC25 which looks more golden.) so I top it off with C30 studio fix.
C shades- with single digits, are more of a soft yellow/yellow undertone.(aside from the C shades in the Studio Fix Fluid which are more peach/kinda pink. IDK why they put those under "C")
C shades with double digits like C30 are more yellow and kinda olive.
NC shades are neutral/golden undertone.

I've used this foundation for years, I love it. I always get compliments at how smooth my face looks. I of course love the color range. I've tried that revlon one but the colors sucked. Either too ashy/pink or orange/muddy.. Not great on me.
This foundation is quite thick and you just need a thin layer for medium coverage and if I have a stubborn pimple I use a concealer on top of this.
It lasts all day and doesn't crease up and make me look like I have smile lines like another foundation I used (pro Longwear)
I always come back to this foundation.
Due to its consistency it can take some work to get out of the bottle but you get but a pump.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a wonderful foundation and my favourite one. This is a medium coverage and lasts 12+ hours and looks flawless. I have very dry skin and like all foundations I moisturise and prime and it glides on beautifully

I absolutely love this foundation and I have recently bought my second bottle. Many reviews say that its cakey but I do not find this at all if I use correct blending. Beautiful Matte Coverage.
The only downside is the packaging, as the product gets lower, you kind of have to swing the bottle to get the foundation out or keep it upside down. Can get messy but its worth it as I have had no luck with previous foundations. I use colour NW20 and it blends in perfectly.
I would recommend this product!

This works really good for my skin type (combo/dry in winter) and the nw10 is a perfect shade for my pale skin. It last all day on me and doesn't off in patches even in my t zone. It also doesn't cling to dry patches like the nars sheer glow did.

I love this foundation ! Definitely HG status ! But it is a little heavy therefore I sometimes mix it with my moisturizer if I'm going about doing errands or that sort of thing .. But it's a great foundation and definitely long lasting when paired up with the Macs Studio fix powder !

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have mixed feelings about this foundation. I feel like the application method is very important to prevent this foundation from looking obvious/heavy or patchy due to it setting fairly quickly. This foundation sets quite quickly to a matt finish which i really like. Because the coverage is good with this foundation, I have purchased a lighter and a darker shade so that I can give some dimension to my face and not look like a mask (lighter in the T zone, darker on the sides of my face). I find that using my fingers or a damp sponge is the best method and makes it look more skin like.

This is definitely the foundation I would use for a night out. I wouldnt use this particular foundation if i was after a more natural and dewy/softer look due to the finish.. in saying that I expect that if I was to mix it with a moisturizer I could achieve that sort of look. Instead I use bourjois healthy mix if I want a more natural dewy look because I already own it. If I was on a budget though, I would experiment with the studio fix to come up with different finishes.

I would repurchase as I definitely reach for this foundation on days I need good coverage, eg after a breakout. I wish it came with a pump and didnt have to buy separately.

OBSESSION <3

I have tried other foundations, powders, etc...
But I always come back. MAC does not break me out, does not dry me out, and looks flawless. Love this stuff! My mother has worn their stuff since I can remember, and I am happily following in her footsteps. GREAT STUFF!

Ever since I started using this foundation, I find it hard to use anything else. I would say I have normal to oily skin. Yes, I do set this foundation with my Studio Fix Powder but even so, this foundation lasts forever and doesn't crack or look cakey. I've also never had so many people ask what I'm wearing or tell me my skin looks like porcelain. I've heard a lot of people say it's too heavy for them, but I honestly don't think it is. The coverage is medium to full and very build-able. And I think you get a lot of product, especially for the price. Some might think the price is steep, but compare it to other high end brands, and you'll change your mind. Also, I've had mine for 2 plus months and I haven't even used past the top screw part of the bottle. The only reason I gave the packaging a 4 out of 5 is because you have to buy the pump separately. Oh! Another thing..the smell. I personally love the way it smells. It also has to do with the fact that it reminds me of my first time using a MAC foundation and how happy I was with the product. Anyways, I've noticed that Estee Lauders Double Wear Foundation smells exactly the same. Weird, because EL owns MAC. Hmm....
Last but not least, yes, I would buy this over and over again. It's my absolute favorite and nothing has compared to it. I even got my mom addicted to it, and if you knew her, that's really saying something, because she never spoils herself, but that's the one thing she has to have.

This is my HG foundation. It became my HG foundation when they finally starting making this in NW10,
Foundations have always been a tricky thing for me, I'm very pale and I *love* the pale look, so I need something that is light enough and also has a full coverage because my face very easily becomes flushed/red. NW15 was too dark for me so for a while I strayed and had to use MUFE HD because it was lighter, but the coverage wasn't as great as this. This foundation doesn't require a whole lot because it covers everything the first time around. It has a nice matte finish so my skin never looks all dewey and shiny and stuff. I have dry combo skin and this does not dry me out nor does it break me out. I've been so completely satisfied with the colour and the formula that I haven't even considered looking for any other foundation. I hope they never discontinue this or I would have to start my search all over again!