MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Finally I purchased MAC Foundation. I never wanted to buy MAC Foundie because I remember my sister told me that MAC is for an adults and whatsoever.

This is my first impression. I bought this just 3 days ago.
So last night, I came home little bit late. I'm reached home and suddenly I fell a sleep. In the morning, I was like "Damn! I slept with makeup on zzz". Then I get off my bed and gotta clean my makeup. As I stare at the mirror I cannot believe that my face still perfect. No oily. No creasing. Flawless. And I'm feeling like Yoncé, Woke Up Like Thizzz!

I am struggling with my oily skin. I have tried so many foundation and primer. I tried a lot of skin care too. This foundation is amazing. It's light on my skin. I use MUFE Primer or Benefit Porefessional right before it and spray UD's Oil Control Spray.

It's quite expensive but I see the quality over it. But since this is my first time buying MAC Foundation, I wonder why they separated the pump?

I'm surprise by the low reviews as I am so in love with this foundation!

A friend of mine recommended I try it and I was immediately hooked. It's flawless, matte and lasts all day (and night) and doesn't cause me to break out.

I moisturize, apply the foundation, concealer and MAC studio perfect compact, Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray and I'm all set for work from 8am till 11pm with only blotting my T-zone occasionally (I do not touch up my make up at all!). It's awesome for night out partying as well. My make up stays on from 11pm till 6am with no need for touch up.

I have really oily skin and this foundation really helps with the oil control and keeps me matte all day long.

Not sure if it's the setting spray that kept it on but I do forget to spray at times and it's still the same.

Would definitely get it again!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The smell is phenomenal. The coverage is amazing. The finish is perfect. I'm testing it currently and so far, my face has stayed matte despite my face being an oil slick. I will have to test it through sweat, but so far, when I showered with it on without rubbing it off, it has stayed on. Definitely my new HG.

i loveee this product. i am acne prone skin and this foudation doesnt make me break out. The onlyy bad this is the color matching my skin tone. Its soo hard to find the rite color.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This a great for a go to foundation that blends nicely and lasts all day. I have to say when I use this in summer it has given me spots in the past but its fine for winter use. This foundation has really good coverage without being thick, it blends nicely so doesn't just sit on the face. I hate unnatural foundation and this gives a nice natural finish. I would recommend going a shade lighter however as this WILL oxidise, when I use NC45 it makes my skin darker and slightly orange. NC44-43.5 is perfect however.

Okay so this is a good foundation for me I don't have much acne scars just a little redness on my checks and unevenness that I like to cover up and I do love the look of flawless skin, even if it does feel a little cakey. But I used this for 2 yrs and after a while I feel like its thickness covers your skin so much that when you don't have makeup on you feel like a different person. (kinda scary) when I had my daughter she would touch and grab my face and even when I took naps with her makeup gets on the pillow and it just started feeling gross ! & keep in mind I don't use no more than a pump and a half. If you want something light and natural this is not for you. But if you like that perfect looking face this works but is heavy and dosent take much to feel cakey or look it . Good product just defenitly not something really light or natural

Hands down my favourite MAC foundation formulation! I tend to use this foundation mostly in the warmer summer months. My skin type is mostly normal but seems to transform more to the combination skin type in the warmer climate. My Nars sheer glow foundation suits my skin perfectly in the fall and winter months, but Studio Fix and Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light are favourites of mine when I want to wear a semi-matte oil controlling liquid formula. I wear Studio Fix in NC44. The pros of this product, include the fact that it provides buildable light to medium coverage. I find it easy to apply and blend with either a foundation brush or make-up wedge. I did find it oxidized a little bit, and I usually prefer to wear this foundation in the summer time when I get a shade darker. The shade match is also fantastic!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I use NC40 and its the perfect shade for me. I have a lot of acne scarring and active acne and I'm telling you, this is the best foundation to use for long lasting results and most of all coverage. Nobody can guess how scarred and uneven my skin is when I have this makeup on. Simply the best foundation in the world. I just wish that it was not as oily, even though they claim it to be oil free. The packaging is great but I cant believe that we have to pay extra for the pump dispenser - that's the only draw back. before I had the acne, the foundation would easily last me 9 months with every day use. However because I need the coverage it now lasts me 4 months. Still pretty i good I think. I will never use any other foundation - nobody or nothing comes close to this fantastic life saving product. There are a variety of shades and if you get stuck between NC40 and NC42, don't think that NC41 will be the thing for you because truthfully NC40 and NC41are very much the same shade. NC42 has more pink tomes than NC40. Great product - I always stock up because I believe that NC40 is the most popular shade.

Love!Love!Love!This product is just amazing..It really gives me a nice full coverage without being cakey..and it last me for a gd 8hrs WITHOUT ANY PRIMER!i always get compliments frm people on how gd i look whenever i had tis foundation on..tis has become my go to foundation whenever i wanna somesort like a rich polish look..but,the only downside is the packaging..it comes without a pump so u have to fork out more $ to buy it seperately:(

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

i am nc45 and personally LOVE this foudnaiton. besides that fact that it doesnt come with a pump included (must buy separately for $5) this foundation is fantastic. i have not found it to break me out or be too matte, it makes my skin look like perfection! velvetty smooth and totally clear. i love it much more than pro longwear. full coverage.