MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had NC25 match for the pro long wear concealer so I purchased the same shade online lol WTF it's so orangy and much darker than my usually shade. And it oxidizes. I agree that the coverage and the finish are good, so I tried to mix it with my lighter foundations and none of them went well with this foundation and the finish turned horribly cakey or broke down in minutes. So disappointed tbh

This is my current favourite foundation but it does have some cons. The coverage is good, it doesn't accentuate my pores as much as other foundations, and it feels comfortable on the skin. I need to powder this though, or it looks shiny. When set this looks amazing, but you definitely will need to blot and powder through the day if you're oily. It doesn't crease or break up on me and it doesnt oxidise or have flashback. I unfortunately got a shade which is a bit light for me, but I find the shade range awesome and they're realistic shades (not ridiculously orange, pink or grey). I've heard of people breaking out from this foundation but that's never been a problem for me... it's pretty much as close to perfect as I can get.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

My new HG.

Before i say anything i just want to praise the pricing cause this looks just as good as a foundation twice or three times its price and stays on longer too.

This foundation is definitely a strong medium to full if you layer it and the best part is that it looks amazing in pictures. Thats the one thing that makes it better than any other foundation i own. Its finish is beautiful as well so another bonus there.

Edit: I can't believe how far a little bit of this ends up "gliding" across your face. It's incredible. I didn't realize how amazing this foundation was until I tried others for a while and then applied this again today and was FLOORED at how amazing it was. I would prefer this 100x over the Nars one I tried, the urban decay (although that one stays on for a long time and does look quite flawless), the mufe HD, kat von d, YSL all hours etc. I don't know how long a bottle lasts for other people but at 34 CAN I'm not complaining just because of how beautiful it is and how it stays on all day without a primer, without powder-although powdering your face will help a loot.
Honestly before you even read the rest of this review just go try it like....I now know why I kept buying different foundation after foundation before. I hope MAC sells this forever.

I have oily skin and it keeps a lot of oil at bay even 7 ish hours later. People always xomment on how oily my skin is when i use other foundations so this just makes this better for me.

Im an nc42 and the color does come off more yellow compared to my nars or luminous silk but it looks really good regardless.

Im trying so hard to contain my excitement about this product but i feel like ive finally come across the best foudnation and possibly only foundation im goimg to be using from now on.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh my lord this foundation. No. just no. Luckily I just got a sample of NC 25 my tried and true color and put it on before going to see the Warriors play in Oakland. Anyways I put it on and it was completely ORANGE. It looked awful. Maybe it had oxidized while on display. I dunno but the finish looked heavy and it was orange. Ugh so ugly. I'll stick to my water weight or Mac mineralize when using a Mac foundation.

This was my first high end foundation a couple of years ago. Only Pro it gives a nice glow. Cons: heavy, oxidizes, made me oily, broke me out... Yup pretty disappointed for the price I expected more. I tried it with a million primers and it just didn't work out for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great foundation for slightly oily skin. I have extremely oily skin so I tend to oil up a few hours after but that's with most foundations I use! This foundation however gives a super flawless finish and oil isn't super oily, but rather a nice glow :) Wish it came with a pump though cause that's an extra $8 on top of $50 🙃

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My skin type is combination to dry which is extremely acne prone. I tried this foundation given that mac foundation color matches my skin tone very nicely. Unlike most of the foundation mac warm tones are yellow enough. I'm in the shade nc42. First of all packaging, it does not have any pump. Given the price $27 this is unacceptable.This foundation is very blendable. When first applied it looked really nice on my skin. But only after 3-4 hours my was extremely oily. Given that my skin is not oily, this foundation is breaking down in 3 to 4 hours, I cannot imagine how horrible it will be on the oily skin girls. I cannot imagine wearing it day long. I tried with a primer and still the same result. It didn't break out skin in first usage but consecutive two days of usage (3-4 hours each day) gave me two pimples. If you are planning to try it, I'll recommend trying the sample from mac store first before buying the full bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this foundation! I've been using it for about four years now because it goes with my skin. I have oily, acne prone skin, so finding a foundation that doesn't break me out was tough; although the price might not be in the range for many people;I highly recommend it because of the great quality! Plus the SPF is a bonus.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Finally I purchased MAC Foundation. I never wanted to buy MAC Foundie because I remember my sister told me that MAC is for an adults and whatsoever.

This is my first impression. I bought this just 3 days ago.
So last night, I came home little bit late. I'm reached home and suddenly I fell a sleep. In the morning, I was like "Damn! I slept with makeup on zzz". Then I get off my bed and gotta clean my makeup. As I stare at the mirror I cannot believe that my face still perfect. No oily. No creasing. Flawless. And I'm feeling like Yoncé, Woke Up Like Thizzz!

I am struggling with my oily skin. I have tried so many foundation and primer. I tried a lot of skin care too. This foundation is amazing. It's light on my skin. I use MUFE Primer or Benefit Porefessional right before it and spray UD's Oil Control Spray.

It's quite expensive but I see the quality over it. But since this is my first time buying MAC Foundation, I wonder why they separated the pump?

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So ive been using this foundation for the last 3 years! its a love and hate with this one unfortunatly. Sometimes its perfect on my skin and sometimes is ORANGE! So i thought id try a new foundation from too faced. When i ordered that the foundation was so grey and ashy on me so i decided to mix my mac nc44.5 and too faced honey together! & i must say its the best combo for my skin. I dont look orange or grey! Its perfect! Also not a fan of the pump! Broke on me after a couple of days!! didnt bother to re buy it !