MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh my lord this foundation. No. just no. Luckily I just got a sample of NC 25 my tried and true color and put it on before going to see the Warriors play in Oakland. Anyways I put it on and it was completely ORANGE. It looked awful. Maybe it had oxidized while on display. I dunno but the finish looked heavy and it was orange. Ugh so ugly. I'll stick to my water weight or Mac mineralize when using a Mac foundation.

This was my first high end foundation a couple of years ago. Only Pro it gives a nice glow. Cons: heavy, oxidizes, made me oily, broke me out... Yup pretty disappointed for the price I expected more. I tried it with a million primers and it just didn't work out for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great foundation for slightly oily skin. I have extremely oily skin so I tend to oil up a few hours after but that's with most foundations I use! This foundation however gives a super flawless finish and oil isn't super oily, but rather a nice glow :) Wish it came with a pump though cause that's an extra $8 on top of $50 🙃

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My skin type is combination to dry which is extremely acne prone. I tried this foundation given that mac foundation color matches my skin tone very nicely. Unlike most of the foundation mac warm tones are yellow enough. I'm in the shade nc42. First of all packaging, it does not have any pump. Given the price $27 this is unacceptable.This foundation is very blendable. When first applied it looked really nice on my skin. But only after 3-4 hours my was extremely oily. Given that my skin is not oily, this foundation is breaking down in 3 to 4 hours, I cannot imagine how horrible it will be on the oily skin girls. I cannot imagine wearing it day long. I tried with a primer and still the same result. It didn't break out skin in first usage but consecutive two days of usage (3-4 hours each day) gave me two pimples. If you are planning to try it, I'll recommend trying the sample from mac store first before buying the full bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this foundation! I've been using it for about four years now because it goes with my skin. I have oily, acne prone skin, so finding a foundation that doesn't break me out was tough; although the price might not be in the range for many people;I highly recommend it because of the great quality! Plus the SPF is a bonus.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Finally I purchased MAC Foundation. I never wanted to buy MAC Foundie because I remember my sister told me that MAC is for an adults and whatsoever.

This is my first impression. I bought this just 3 days ago.
So last night, I came home little bit late. I'm reached home and suddenly I fell a sleep. In the morning, I was like "Damn! I slept with makeup on zzz". Then I get off my bed and gotta clean my makeup. As I stare at the mirror I cannot believe that my face still perfect. No oily. No creasing. Flawless. And I'm feeling like Yoncé, Woke Up Like Thizzz!

I am struggling with my oily skin. I have tried so many foundation and primer. I tried a lot of skin care too. This foundation is amazing. It's light on my skin. I use MUFE Primer or Benefit Porefessional right before it and spray UD's Oil Control Spray.

It's quite expensive but I see the quality over it. But since this is my first time buying MAC Foundation, I wonder why they separated the pump?

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So ive been using this foundation for the last 3 years! its a love and hate with this one unfortunatly. Sometimes its perfect on my skin and sometimes is ORANGE! So i thought id try a new foundation from too faced. When i ordered that the foundation was so grey and ashy on me so i decided to mix my mac nc44.5 and too faced honey together! & i must say its the best combo for my skin. I dont look orange or grey! Its perfect! Also not a fan of the pump! Broke on me after a couple of days!! didnt bother to re buy it !

I'm surprise by the low reviews as I am so in love with this foundation!

A friend of mine recommended I try it and I was immediately hooked. It's flawless, matte and lasts all day (and night) and doesn't cause me to break out.

I moisturize, apply the foundation, concealer and MAC studio perfect compact, Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray and I'm all set for work from 8am till 11pm with only blotting my T-zone occasionally (I do not touch up my make up at all!). It's awesome for night out partying as well. My make up stays on from 11pm till 6am with no need for touch up.

I have really oily skin and this foundation really helps with the oil control and keeps me matte all day long.

Not sure if it's the setting spray that kept it on but I do forget to spray at times and it's still the same.

Would definitely get it again!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

coverage is awesome, shades selection is great, BUT THIS PRODUCT BREAKS ME OUT EVERYTIME I APPLY IT (causes white heads on my face one day after using it) and it smells bad. My shade is NW22.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Okay i have had this product well over 1 and a half years now, i have combination skin with slight sensitivity.

1) Its medium buildable coverage good for those who have decent skin but still have a few blemishes and pigmentation here and there

2) I hated the original packaging it was a screw on lid, come on mac you made me buy an additional pump for $8. Customer service wah?

3) The pigmentation is good and is it a semi matt finish.

4) I have fairly clear skin and when i put this on i feel like it looks to fake and cakey on me. So now my routine is BB cream as a base and Bare minerals original powder on top with a flat kabuki brush. Try this combination and you will have people asking you everywhere what do you use ;)

xoxo