MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.5

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this foundation for the last 15 years (+-) so that pretty much sums up what I feel about this foundation. :D
I do have other foundation that I use but I always need to have this in my collection. It is just something that I am comfortable to use for so long. It gives a great finish on my skin, not too matte and not too dewy. Last long hours and looks great in photos too!
I started off on NC43 which then discontinued and switched to NC42 but now I am a NC40 during winter time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I've tried many foundations, including Youngblood mineral powder complete with the Rice setting powder (my latest attempt at controlling my oily Tzone).

All foundations I've tried: Revlon Colorstay, Most BB Creams, Clinique, Youngblood Mineral Foundation with the Rice Setting Powder and HD powder, Bare Minerals, Inglot HD - I've spent so much money on Foundation, etc, etc... start to turn into an oil slick after 4 hours of wear. I hate getting oily and I always do, no matter what face cream I use.

Not this one! I apply a very small amount with my Inglot brush (no need to apply a lot) and set it with whatever setting powder I have at hand. It lasts a full 9 to 12 hours on my skin. Last week I was on the road all day, from one site visit to the next (I'm an interpreter and was accompanying a delegation), needless to say, I did not have time for touch ups and it was also the first time I tried Studiofix. This particular road trip also entailed getting on a fishing boat. And this particular visit lasted four days. A hectic four-day schedule and Studiofix performed beautifully.

Studiofix did not budge. I kid you not. After the 9-hour mark, my nose was the tiniest bit shiny, but oh so little. Nothing the Clinique Blot Powder couldn't fix.

I've found my HG foundation.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

NEW HOLY GRAIL. I'm a MAC loving girl and I've used the lipsticks but I'm sad I didn't discover this sooner.

This gives you a completely even toned look, so glam, natural and model-like. Just gives the skin a really healthy, flawless effect, which photographs well too. It's matte in the best way imaginable...a natural, vibrant, non-flat kind of matte. And it doesn't oxidize - unbelievable!

Unlike a lot of other foundations, it actually lives up to all it claims. Gorgeous shade range. I'm so happy to have found my exact shade in this range (NC25). It's the closest to my skin tone I've found yet. Paired with my Shiseido Lacquer Gloss in Baby Doll, this creates such a healthy, natural, flawless look, exactly what I was looking for!

This is a classic!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my holy grail foundation. It's a solid medium to full coverage foundation. If you apply one pump, it stays medium and looks very natural. Two pumps gets you full coverage and looks amazing. My skin is very textured with pit scarring and this is one of the few foundations that makes my skin look its best. Another big reason why this is a HG for me are the compliments! I get so many compliments when I wear this, but not when I wear other foundations. I like to set this with a loose transculent powder (press and roll with a puff), buff Studio Fix powder on top, and set with setting spray for the ultimate beat face. The only downside to this foundation is that it doesn't have much oil control for my VERY oily skin. But honestly, I haven't found a foundation that has kept me shine free other than the Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer. I don't find that I break out from this either! I always come back to this foundation!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best foundation I've tried. It's matte, does not oxidise and has excellent lasting power (when powdered correctly). There is a good shade range but many shades do run a bit orange. I personally mix a couple of shades for my perfect match.

This is matte but does not make me look dead like estee lauder double wear. Its light and does not feel or look heavy or cakey. You can apply less for a natural look or more for high coverage.

Overall, a great foundation

Recently i got my hand on mac studio fix fluid SPF15 NW18..i really like this foundation..it long last for all day its have matte finish medium coverage..i have a combination skin my T-Zone is oily and other part is normal.when i wear other foundation at the mid day my T-Zone looks so shiny beacause of oily T-Zone but when i use this foundation it looks all day matte.i really love this foundation how well it works on my skin..easy to blend,nice coverage,matte finish,long lasting...
i will repurchase this foundation <3 love love this

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product, when I use it at night and I know I'll be out for hours I use the product as it is. During day time wear I moisturize my face with rose gold elixir and it lightens my complexion and skin texture. It is heavy makeup so deep removal once it's not needed is a must. If you don't clean it properly you might get irritation, but that's almost all makeup products. I go workout and sweat and I still have my face perfectly covered.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I use NC50. You can use it on top of moisturizer for a less heavy look and for more coverage, apply thickly.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

There's a reason why this foundation has such a huge cult following - it's amazing! It's matte, medium to full coverage and creates a flawless base for almost all skin types. It is definitely more of an night time/event foundation as it is more heavy looking on the skin but honestly, I like it during the day as well! If you're into more full coverage glam foundations you will love this especially for night time. And an added bonus, It photographs exceptionally well!

The only downside to the Mac studio fix fluid is that it doesn't come with a pump which can make it ridiculously annoying. You can purchase a pump on the side but I think that's a major inconvenience, personally.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing Foundation for oily skin!! But i would not buy it again beacuase of the animal testing.