MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.5

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really like this foundation. I mix with a small amount of Weleda almond oil and gives a beautiful finish as can feel it can look a bit flat without, works great on my oily skin even with the oil added and got lots of compliments on how good my skin looked.
But I am nc35 and my first few bottles were great with a yellow undertone but the last bottle I bought is very orange and unwearable! Bought previously from Debenhams and the orange bottle directly from the mac website so definitely not fakes. Really not sure what happened but disappointed. Not sure I would buy again due to this.

I used this years ago and I liked the finish . It's very concentrated so start off with a bit. I like that it gives that perfected look. If I were to try it again I'd like to see if they have a more neutral shade NC is too yellow NW is ok on me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I had oily skin when I first purchased this foundation in November & when I first used it I hated it because it was so dry!! But I mixed it in with some enhancer drops and I loved it! Now however it's made my skin SO oily, I do wear it everyday and have since then. This foundation has never broke me out but it has definitely made my skin the oiliest it's EVER been. Now with a primer and setting it, it doesn't last more than 2 hours :(

Great colour and coverage however not long lasting and has made my skin oiler

This foundation stays on my skin no more than 3 hours and i don't have oily skin.it feels very heavy on the skin.

LOVE IT .....TRIED EVERYTHING LOVE IT ..MAC IS TRIED AND TRUE BEAUTY

I really love the consistency of this foundation and the way it feels on my skin. It has great coverage and builds up well. I really like it as it is one of the few foundations that won't break me out. However, I find it extremely hard to match a MAC foundation to my skin. They are all either too yellow or too pink for my skin and I find it very frustrating.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Great for oily skin, still need to blog midday but doesn't budge when you do. Full coverage, Mattifying but still a beautiful glow, little goes a long way, great price!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I am 42 years old with an all over oily skin and large pores around the nose area. The central part of my face has a red tint to it too and my face is darker them my neck/chest. I have watery sensitive eyes.

See the drama?

I started using makeup two years ago and bought this foundation first. Love it. It goes on with great coverage and after I set it with my setting powder (100% silica of the Brazilian makeup brand Dailus) it pratically lasts me for 6 to 7 hours. After this some shine appears. However, I can't use it outside alone. I actually mix it with MUFE 128 (Y415, half in half). I am planning to buy it in NC44 and NW30 to mix so that i'll have only SFF.

Took one star for two reasons: 1) The color does oxidize. 2) The woman in the MAC store in Airport of Brasilia was not too friendly.

Although there was nobody in the store at the time, the woman didn't want to show me around for the available options and I had time to do it. I told her I was interested in the Studio Fix, but I didn't have that much experience with makeup so she could show me other options for my oily skin.

Obs.: Studio Fix liquid is not for the naked dry skin. In any case, moisturize is needed. Prepare your skin really well. Otherwise it will be cakey and show pores.

At the time, I also didn't know of the whole black woman x NC45. She, a BLACK WOMAN, gave me studio fix NC45 and that was that. Get going!

Unfortunately, at the store it was ok and some minutes latter I removed the spot where I applied it to travel. When I applied it at home to really test it, my face turned orange.... as in oraaaaaaaaaange. So, NC45 I'm not.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pros
Good coverage
Smooth finish
Easy to blend
Cons
BROKE ME OUT !!!
Thick

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have repurchased this product several times. It was my go-to foundation until I found more affordable drug store brands which perform just as good if not better. I still like it a lot but for now I have found other ones that I like more. It definitely applies well and NC45 matches me perfectly however I don't like the fact that it has no pump and I also don't really like that it has SPF seeing as though I wear it not just at day but also at night. I still recommend it for purchase if one is looking for a MAC foundation.