MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 19-24

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best foundation I have ever used. Amazing coverage, lasts all day and makes your skin look flawless!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my go-to foundations. Never looks cakey, keeps me pretty matte, colour is spot on (NW 13 for winter and can go up to NW20 in summer). This is the perfect foundation for all seasons. Wish the pump came with the product. Wear time is pretty good, generally stays looking nice for 12 hrs despite my oily skin. There is a slight flashback so be wary! One of the only foundations that have never broken me out!

I dig this foundation it last a long time. Good color selection. If you have dry skin like me make sure you moisturize and prime. I find the best way to apply it is with a sponge. The smells is kind of funky but it goes away also I wish it came with a pump but you can't win em all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great foundation to have in your kit. Lasts all day. Full Coverage. Is abit hard to find a match, one shade is a bit too light the next up is oxidises too dark. I am nc15. I have repurchased this 3 times now because the quality and longevity is just that good. Works for both oily and dry skin in my opinion.

This is in my top 5 favourite foundations.

Gives very good coverage, I use with a damp beauty blender and it blends really well into the skin. I then use cream blush and bronzer and lightly powder over the top. This is one of the foundations that last the nicest on my skin, I powder maybe once of twice throughout the day and it always still looks great after a long day at work.

I don't mind the smell, its very faint and it's quite a thick but runny formula.

Love this.

I've been on the lookout for a good foundation for years. I have incredibly light skin with pink undertones, which makes foundation searching difficult. A lot of people I followed on Tumblr with a similarly pale complexion like myself swore by this product, so I decided to give it a try. I used the NC15 shade, which is the lightest they make, and it's the best foundation I've used so far. It's pale without making me look ill, yet it doesn't leave an orange-y residue that most 'fair' foundations do. The texture of it felt good on my slightly dry skin, and it never looked caked on. The only downside is that since I'm a student on a budget, I have to regulate how often I use this product. If I could, I'd use it every day, because it would make me look radiant! I just felt like it ran out pretty soon, even though I don't use a crazy amount. I can't complain too much for the price because you definitely get quality with this product, but it's still not ideal for me when I get tempted with foundation that are less than half price. I will definitely buy more when I've got the money though, it's a product I can trust and rely on.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation is amazing! If you like a matte, full-coverage foundation then Studio Fix Fluid is definitely one to try. It has the same smooth, long lasting flawless appearance of Estée Lauder double wear but is less cakey and drying. I also found the colour less orangey and more neutral but that's just preference. It costs £21.50 which I think is very reasonable for a high quality product, compared to my other foundations like Laura Mercier silk creme, Estée Lauder double wear and Nars Sheer glow (which are all £30-£34). Unfortunately the pump is bought separately at £4 but I would definitely recommend buying that as it's a one off purchase that can be transferred to every new bottle. A gorgeous, all-day flawless foundation that will last all day. Definite repurchase and my new holy grail!

I love this foundation!

It has taken me a good 5-6 years to find a foundation I like but this is my favourite. It doesn't dry my skin out like other foundations do and it doesn't slide off and look greasy hours later like others can (I team this with the mac studio fix foundation).

The bottles seem small but surprising quite a lot of product In, I'm the uk it's priced at 21.50 so it's not cheap but still fairly affordable and for a good foundation it is worth paying. I can definitely tell this difference when I use this my skin looks almost flawless when I do wear this.

Would I buy it again? 100% yes!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This foundation is my saviour. I have acne prone/combination bordering on to oily skin, I have been through dozens of foundations and this is the one that has only have truly worked for me. I work very long hours I'm up at 5:30 in morning and not home till 7/8 in the evening sometimes later and this foundation stays on all day! I receive many compliments from friends and family saying how terrific I look. I ended up going to an exercise class with this on and after an hour of sweating my friends mum and I quote said "everyone looks worn out but you look like you haven't sweated for a second! How do you always look so great?!" That just proves on how great this foundation is. I use the MAC 130 brush to put this foundation on, I don't glide it on I buff it into my skin and a little does really go a long way. This foundation is perfect and it's build-able so you can go for a light coverage to full on coverage. And the foundation lasts for a really long time I don't have to buy another bottle until 2-3 months later depending how often I have used it and re-applied throughout the days. This foundation is a must have for anyone!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Amazing!! Best ever!!

I guess the thing with all foundations is they depend on your skin type and colour. Different brands specialise in different areas, but for me as a quite pale combination skin person, this is the best foundation! I don't need a lot of coverage as my skin is really clear but as a full coverage foundation, it really does the job and makes my skin FLAWLESS! If I do get the occasional spot, you can count on this to make it unnoticed. Its thick to apply so I use it gradually and build it up and I find it goes a long way. I found doublewear made my skin appear really oily and greasy when it's naturally matte and clear, but this product dries matte/dewy.

I also use the mineralize powder and prep+prime and I get compliments constantly and asked what I use, the only downside to this product is it smells really strong of wall paint while you are applying it, but its not poignant when dry.