MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.6

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best foundation I've tried. It's matte, does not oxidise and has excellent lasting power (when powdered correctly). There is a good shade range but many shades do run a bit orange. I personally mix a couple of shades for my perfect match.

This is matte but does not make me look dead like estee lauder double wear. Its light and does not feel or look heavy or cakey. You can apply less for a natural look or more for high coverage.

Overall, a great foundation

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product, when I use it at night and I know I'll be out for hours I use the product as it is. During day time wear I moisturize my face with rose gold elixir and it lightens my complexion and skin texture. It is heavy makeup so deep removal once it's not needed is a must. If you don't clean it properly you might get irritation, but that's almost all makeup products. I go workout and sweat and I still have my face perfectly covered.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Great for oily skin, still need to blog midday but doesn't budge when you do. Full coverage, Mattifying but still a beautiful glow, little goes a long way, great price!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favourite foundations, and THE only full-coverage foundation I have ever liked because I have dry skin and anything else is too cakey.
This is silky smooth but covers well.
And I have a sort of neutral olive skin so I can either wear nc or nw. (Nc40 or nw25).
Mac is the best for olive skin colors.

It just has a silky flawless finish and it is honestly the ONLY full-coverage foundation I will wear. (Others are too cakey).
At times if I want a more dewy look I will mix it with mineralize liquid or strobe cream
And I apply it either with beauty blender sponge or the 190 or 196 mac brush.
This is a classic and I loved it from the moment I tried it on. However it should come with a pump rather than me having to buy one for it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this foundation! I bought it after my friend recommended it to me in Mac, and decided to buy it as I've been looking for a new one. When I got home and read the reviews I was a bit skeptical to try it, but I was pleasantly surprised! Covers my redness really well, nice finish and lasts all day (looked just as good after a hot 8 hour shift at work as when I put it on). I applied it with a beauty blender, set with Mac Skinfinish and Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. I have pretty dry skin, so I applied some Mac Strobe Cream before putting on my makeup and it looked great. Overall, I'm very happy with this foundation and $32.00 is not too bad for high end. Will repurchase! (Just wish it had a pump)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is definitely among my favourite foundations. I'm in the shade NC 35 in the summer and NC 30 in the winter.

Pros:
- Great colour range
- Long lasting
- Medium build-able coverage
- Suits mature skin (my mother loves it)

Cons:
- A bit pricey
- Tends to oxidise (nothing that can't be fixed with some powder)
- No pump (a separate one could be bought)

I moisturise, put on primer and wait for it to set. Then, I apply this foundation with a foundation brush and tap it into my skin. I apply my Pro Long-wear concealer and set everything with MAC's sheer pressed powder. Then, I apply MAC's hydrating mist on top which takes about a minute to dry. It gives me the most gorgeous, luminous look ever. On my third bottle currently.

I love it, it covers up all of my acne and most importantly doesn't break me out!
I have been using for about a year now!
I tried various Urban Decay/Naked foundations and they just sat on top of my skin and I couldn't find my color!
This goes on a bit yellow but once it dries it darkens up to a natural shade. I use the NC35. I wish that I could post pictures because I have before and afters that show how good this product works!

In my many years of wearing foundation I have to say I have bought this foundation the most. I use to have fairly bad acne and acneprone skin and needed a full coverage foundation. I've used everything from Chanel to Nars to Maybelline and for a full coverage matte foundation and a good price MACs studio fix foundation has it all.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I am usually a fan of the dewy skin type foundations however i felt that they were not lasting around my t-zone (giorgio armani luminous silk im looking at you) and i work long shifts so need something to last the whole day without touch ups. In comes mac studio fix fluid, this lasts all day without having to touch up and looks almost as fresh as when i first put it on. I have NEVER has this with a foundation before usually when i get home it has completely dissapeared around my nose & mouth.

I do feel it to be quite drying as i have combination skin and feel it makes my face quite tight as the day goes on but i am going to try to moisturise more before applying the foundation.

Could possibly be my HG! :) x

I've used Chanel matte lumiere, dior skin , urban decay nakedskin, Este Lauder doublewear, lancome, shiseido, armani luminous silk, mufe hd and matte velvet, Temptu airbrush, and pretty much all of macs, liquid/powder foundations. I do my makeup around 7am every morning and I expect it to stay on til about 9-10 at night...I expect a lot, I know!
The only ones I've repurchased are mufe hd and mac pro longwear and fix fluid. I pretty much always apply my foundation with a beauty blender. I recently went back to fix fluid after years of fluctuating between pro longwear and hd. I used a beauty blender to apply instead of a brush and I am sooo happy with the results! I think it will be my hg again!