MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.6

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I had oily skin when I first purchased this foundation in November & when I first used it I hated it because it was so dry!! But I mixed it in with some enhancer drops and I loved it! Now however it's made my skin SO oily, I do wear it everyday and have since then. This foundation has never broke me out but it has definitely made my skin the oiliest it's EVER been. Now with a primer and setting it, it doesn't last more than 2 hours :(

Great colour and coverage however not long lasting and has made my skin oiler

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Great for oily skin, still need to blog midday but doesn't budge when you do. Full coverage, Mattifying but still a beautiful glow, little goes a long way, great price!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I used to wear this foundation a lot but then dewy foundations became more popular and that's what I've alwAys gone for since.
I bought it recently for makeup artist kit and decided to try it a few times to familiarize myself with this product and I hate it. It has so many good reviews on here but I find for my skin which can be a bit dry it emphasizes those areas even when used with a primer and feels very cakey. My skin also breaks out so bad after using it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pros
Good coverage
Smooth finish
Easy to blend
Cons
BROKE ME OUT !!!
Thick

Hi guys,

So I've bought this a couple of times in the past but still fee the same problems -

*Transfers really bad
*Feels greasy - does not feel oil free at all
*Looks very orange - shades NC37 and NC40
*Medium coverage - will still need concealer for acne scars/blemishes
*Rubbish for hot climates or even those odd sunny days - just wears off

The only bonus is that it retails at £22 - cheaper than other brands at Selfridges but is it even worth the price...NO!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favourite foundations, and THE only full-coverage foundation I have ever liked because I have dry skin and anything else is too cakey.
This is silky smooth but covers well.
And I have a sort of neutral olive skin so I can either wear nc or nw. (Nc40 or nw25).
Mac is the best for olive skin colors.

It just has a silky flawless finish and it is honestly the ONLY full-coverage foundation I will wear. (Others are too cakey).
At times if I want a more dewy look I will mix it with mineralize liquid or strobe cream
And I apply it either with beauty blender sponge or the 190 or 196 mac brush.
This is a classic and I loved it from the moment I tried it on. However it should come with a pump rather than me having to buy one for it!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Been using for 5 years but no more.. It doesn't cover well seperates on my forehead and makes patches when it's hot outside... Transfers and accentuates every line on my face and makes it look as if I have deep laugh lines .. Kind of gives my face a stern resting bitch look. I won't buy it I'm in search of a better full coverage foundation .. Any suggestions plz inbox me

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this foundation! I bought it after my friend recommended it to me in Mac, and decided to buy it as I've been looking for a new one. When I got home and read the reviews I was a bit skeptical to try it, but I was pleasantly surprised! Covers my redness really well, nice finish and lasts all day (looked just as good after a hot 8 hour shift at work as when I put it on). I applied it with a beauty blender, set with Mac Skinfinish and Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. I have pretty dry skin, so I applied some Mac Strobe Cream before putting on my makeup and it looked great. Overall, I'm very happy with this foundation and $32.00 is not too bad for high end. Will repurchase! (Just wish it had a pump)

At first I loved this product, I bought NC20 and it was a perfect shade for me and did cover all my blemishes and just made my skin look flawless. My skin is acne prone and ever since I started wearing this foundation it broke me out sooo bad, I'd never had so many spots. I would love this product if it didn't break me out but I no longer use it! :(

This foundation I would say is more to the full coverage. Great for an oily/combination skin. Quite a strong smell that isn't the most pleasant but not unbearable. Doesn't come with a pump which I think Is a downside. Considering the price of the foundation I feel a pump chucked in couldn't hurt mac. Drugstore foundations often come with pumps!! I reach for this foundation if I'm having a breakout, I prefer a more dewy finish. I have noticed it can oxidise. I wouldn't repurchase but only because I feel it's almost identical to the revlon colorstay and that's half the price.