MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by hair type : Kinky age: 19-24

3.4

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I love this foundation. I have been using it for 2 years now and it suits my skin perfectly. I have the craziest skin: it's super dry and it's super oily but this foundation balances my skin out. It gives great coverage and it is quite thick but I love a good coverage. It isn't the lightest foundation but I haven't had any trouble with it. It is a bit on the more expensive side but it's not outrageous so I think it is a worthy purchase and definitely worth the money. It doesn't come with a pump which is annoying. I have been getting on great for the past 2 years without one but I finally succumbed last week and bought one :P I use the real techniques expert face brush and it gives a lovely glowing matte finish. I use NW20 which is slightly darker than my natural skin colour but I like to look a bit darker.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have tried this foundation twice on my face and no able to write an clear review. I love it. I have extremely oily skin and this is perfect. I use Revlon Colorstay before but it's thickness was too much for my skin. So I tried a sample of the the Studio Fix. I Love It. All I need is a one pump and covers my whole face with all my acne scars. It lasts all day over 8 hours with very minimal shine on my nose. Did NOT break me out either

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is possibly my favourite foundation to use. I am an NC44 and this matches my skin perfectly and blends really well with a flawless finish. If you are looking for full coverage, like myself this is for you. The only downside to this foundation is that it finishes fast(at least for me).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

mac studio fix fluid spf 15 is a really famous mac foundation, its there best full coverage and it has sunscreen in it which is really nice. im a C4 in face & body which i wear as my main foundation because i have clear skin, and this is nice and dewy & gives great coverage to me. when im going out at night or have a photo shoot ill wear this, its really good stuff. the only thing i don't like is it doesn't come with a pump & it tends to look cakey when you put powder over it. but i found if you spray fix+ and blend it out with a kabuki it usually makes it flawless. i would buy this again, but i dont use it that much so it lasts me a long time

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm a fan of this foundation. I have this in the shade NC45, and I never have purchased the pump that is sold separately for this because I honestly can't be bothered. I apply this with a beauty blender, and it provides me with medium coverage. I tend to mix it with L'Oreal's True Match (Creme Cafe) foundation so I can get a better colour match. After application, my skin looks immaculate. I may have to go in afterwards with concealer to cover my acne scarring, but it's very little. My only issue with this is, if I don't use a good primer with this, my T-Zone gets hella shiny after a few hours. However, I've been using this since I was 17, and it has always been one of my top choices.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I've bought this twice, and I'm so pale that i have to buy the the new nw10 and it's still a little too dark for me.
I still like the formula though, leaves a little dewy finish but not too much that looks slick, perfect for what I prefer.
The only other problem for me, other than the shade, is that it will cling to all slightly dry patches if you don't thoroughly exfoliate and moisturise, and in colder weather, even that doesn't help for me. A beauty blender gives me the best finish too.

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I get this product in the shade NW47 and whilst I love the coverage this foundation gives, I hate the horrible paint smell! I always have to use a setting powder with this foundation as well as I'm left with a slight orange tinge. When I first started using this about 3 years ago I used to get spots on more forehead but either the formula has changed or my skin has gotten used to it because I don't breakout when using this product anymore. Apart from those issues this is my go to foundation until I'm able to try another one out, for me it lasts the whole day and leaves me face looking matte which is what I love.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I don't use this on myself because it's too heavy for my taste, but I use this on most of my clients and it seems to work pretty well on them from dry skin to oily. sometimes I have to manipulate it (add moisturizer) to make it work for others. I make sure to "set" it with a powder in similar color to the foundation. it lasts a long time and looks great in pictures! the color selection, as with most MAC foundations, is wide. the only thing I don't like is that it doesn't come with a pump, instead, you have to buy them separately. just an extra expense.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

In order for you to make the most of this product you must buy the pump that mac sells for this bottle. It makes getting the product out a lot easier.
I actually love this foundation, I know it smells awful but after the first 5 minutes you dont notice it anymore.
I was hesitant at first because I really didnt want a super thick foundation that would look 'obvious.' However I work in a hospital and so reapplication throughout the day is not something I can do easily and so I needed a foundation that would last.
On application this foundation is actually not that heavy, I only use a tiny amount which is enough to cover my whole face, and all its imperfections, without making me look like I'm wearing a mask. I also like the finish, it's matt, but not in an unatural way. Whats more, if I apply this and then buff on mac's prep + prime transparent finishing powder, my makeup lasts all day. Pretty fantastic considering how hot hospital wards are! This is currently my favourite foundation.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is used to be my number one foundation but it was recently displaced by Estee Lauder Double Wear. I love it because you only need a bit to get amazing coverage. I have terrible hyperpigmentation from bouts of severe acne, and this foundation covers most of it. Also, this foundation blends pretty well, but it also dries fairly quickly. I hate it when you have to wait for foundation to dry!
I dislike the packaging-this foundation is already too expensive for me so I do not want to shell out extra money for the pump. I have to slowly tip the bottle, then roll it across my hand to ensure that I don't pour out too much foundation.
In addition, this foundation did not last all day on me like Double Wear does. It will go a bit orangey-but I'm not sure whether that is due to getting a bad match or not.
But, all in all, this is a good foundation. I have acne-prone skin, and I haven't had a breakout due to this foundation. And it makes my skin look flawless, poreless, etc.