MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 19-24

3.4

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this product . i wear it everyday , its my holy grail foundation .it has A TON OF SHADES if you're a red,peach or pink undertone i recommend going for the NW shades and if you're a yellow or olive undertone NC shades will be best for you ( they are really yellow ) .. the only problem i have with this foundation is the price and the fact it doesn't come with a pump if im paying around 30 dollars for a foundation id expect it to come with a damn pump . its kinda messy without the pump . its a great coverage foundation medium - full it does have a scent but i like it and its not a strong scent . one thing i dont understand about this foundation is that the yellow undertones ( NC Section ) are stated as " cool undertones " when Yellow and golden undertones are considered as warm not cool .. But i guess lol i still love this foundation . i think they should lower the price Or add a pump ..
But i DEF will be repurchasing its my holy grail foundation duh .
I Am trying to cut back on using this foundation though , because of the price so im looking for a daily foundation thats less expensive so i can save my mac for more important occasions or going out and moments where i want to glam up . :)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The best foundation by a country mile! I have been on a long and painful quest, my friends. Been trying a lot of foundations until I found this bad boy. I'm NC15 naturally with sensitive combination skin prone to a few breakouts so as you can imagine every foundation is too dark, too thick, too thin, gave me breakouts, wore off after a few hours, too oily... This list goes on.

I work in a chemist so naturally have access to free samples, we stock Max Factor, Rimmel, L'oreal, NYC and Vichy foundations and because I've gotten used to testing before buying I've gotten as bold as to request samples from other beauty counters I've come across. So I have tried every single foundation in my closest shade in Rimmel, NYC, L'oreal, Vichy, Max Factor plus any other samples I've gotten my hands on and zero satisfaction. Some came close and I made do but there was always something that annoyed me and I had gotten to the stage of mixing foundations for the right colour or texture. I tried this because all my friends raved about it and then there was peace. As much as I love experimenting with different products, foundation is just too much heartache.

I have absolutely no complaints about this, it's a little pricey but totally worth it. I also think it's a bit cheeky having to pay for the pump extra but I'll not dwell on this.

I'm not saying this is gonna be THE foundation for you, I am suggesting to try it. Seriously!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have been using this product for about 3 years and I def. recommend it to those that want a full-coverage look. You don't really have to use concealer since this foundation does the job. If you have blemishes or zits this won't help you much since it'll probably look cakey and bring your problem areas even more to light. If you have clear skin then this is the product for you. I personally Love it!!! <3 Warning: Be very careful around the eyebrows.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to foundation for everything!! It's a medium to full coverage foundation depending on how you apply and how thickly making it very versatile. It comes in the biggest range of colors i've ever found as well which is great if your mixed race like me :) you can always guarantee to find a natural shade suitable for your skin (i would suggest going to a M.A.C store and making sure it matches first). It looks great in person and pictures, in the sunny outdoors and for night time looks. Packaging is a little tricky so would recommend a pump to get your moneys worth. I would avoid this if you have very oily/problem skin, but if you only get a few blemishes here and there it should be fine.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I received this in a swap on here, and I have it with the pump. I have NC40, and I really like this foundation. It gives good coverage and looks and feels natural on the skin. (A little goes a long way!) I don't use much of this, so I don't find it to feel heavy or look cakey. I apply with my fingers. This gives a nice, flawless natural matte finish. I have oily skin in the summer, and this foundation is really good with oil control. I have to blot less with this on. It lasted all day long and didn't fade off. I actually like this better than the MAC Pro Longwear. My skin is pretty sensitive and this didn't break me out (the Laura Mercier TM & Avon Magix Cashmere foundations broke me out pretty badly). This is something that I would be using for special occasions and days when I need more coverage. I really like this foundation so far, and I'm impressed.

*Many people say that Revlon Colorstay is a dupe for this. They are similar yes, but I wouldn't call Colorstay a dupe. I have Colorstay (& love it) and I've been using it. They aren't the same. The Colorstay can look a bit too made up & like you are wearing foundation if you apply too much (which is not hard to do). The MAC one also feels a bit lighter on the skin. However, to achieve FULL flawless coverage, you need LESS product when you use the Colorstay. The MAC needs to be built up. Since Colorstay is cheaper, I'd be more apt to use that one more frequently. But they are both great.*

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this foundation for about two months now and so far I love it. I read a lot of reviews claiming it broke them out, but I personally haven't had an issue with that. I use it with the MAC 187 and it really makes my skin look flawless (and I apply it with a light hand so it's not full coverage). I don't even have to use cover up or concealer because it evens out my skin tone so well! It's almost a matte finish but has a bit of a sheen to it, which is perfect for my slightly oil skin.
However, my mom tried it and it was not a flattering formula on her skin, I think it settled into her fine lines too much..you should try it in the store and see how it works for you. It's a great match for my skin though and I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Studio Fix Fluid is my HG foundation. Once i tried it, i knew it was the right 1 for me, i LOVE the coverage & i love that its stays on on day. i know a lot of people say it breaks them out, but thats not the case w/me. i have dry skin & i still love using this, i just use a really good moisturizer under it. i'll def. be buying this again when start im runnin low

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this foundation! It's great to use for those days when your face looks like it's five different colors -- it will even everything out. Sometimes when i see this in the daylight, though, it looks a little too much like, "wow, that's a lot of makeup"... so if I think I'm going to be seen in true sunlight, I'll mix this with a little moisturizer (about 1/3 moisturizer and 2/3 foundation). It helps my dry skin stay moist longer, and it thins the makeup out a little so you can still pack on blush and bronzer and all of that and not look too made up. The versatility of this product makes me like it more, I just wish they would include a pump with the bottle.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really enjoyed using this. It lasted me for some time, I did not think the size would last me that long. It has a nice smooth finish, It didn't feel cakey and it is not at all gloopy. I wish it came in more colours though, since I got a tan last year I am in between shades. So I will have to purchase two and mix the shades together. As always Mac has made another cult product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my all time favourite makeup. From looking at all the negative reviews it seems like oily girls/ girls with a lot of blemishes tend to dislike it. I have pretty good skin, if anything a little dry.
I got a sample of this a few years back along with the mineral sparkly one (don't know its name). The mineral one was awful and gave me no coverage but when I put SF on it was love. When you swipe it across your cheek, all your imperfections disappear and creates a beautiful canvas for your face. The only imperfections I have are a TON of freckles and they disappear naturally. I use NW20 which is a little too orangey on my temples and hairline but the colour makes me look fresh and alive. This product is very friendly to use with all over bronzer and definitely lasts all day long, I can tell when I take off my makeup at night with Olay Daily Facials. I have never broken out from this product and I will continue to use it as long as I can. I just bought a tube of Studio Sculpt and I am very disappointed. Definitely missing my studio fix!