MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 19-24

3.4

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best foundation I've tried. It's matte, does not oxidise and has excellent lasting power (when powdered correctly). There is a good shade range but many shades do run a bit orange. I personally mix a couple of shades for my perfect match.

This is matte but does not make me look dead like estee lauder double wear. Its light and does not feel or look heavy or cakey. You can apply less for a natural look or more for high coverage.

Overall, a great foundation

Breaks me out but I come back to this one time and time again. I just never get the same finish with other foundations regardless of what I do! So I'll deal with a few spots for this one!!

I've been on the lookout for a good foundation for years. I have incredibly light skin with pink undertones, which makes foundation searching difficult. A lot of people I followed on Tumblr with a similarly pale complexion like myself swore by this product, so I decided to give it a try. I used the NC15 shade, which is the lightest they make, and it's the best foundation I've used so far. It's pale without making me look ill, yet it doesn't leave an orange-y residue that most 'fair' foundations do. The texture of it felt good on my slightly dry skin, and it never looked caked on. The only downside is that since I'm a student on a budget, I have to regulate how often I use this product. If I could, I'd use it every day, because it would make me look radiant! I just felt like it ran out pretty soon, even though I don't use a crazy amount. I can't complain too much for the price because you definitely get quality with this product, but it's still not ideal for me when I get tempted with foundation that are less than half price. I will definitely buy more when I've got the money though, it's a product I can trust and rely on.

I love this foundation!

It has taken me a good 5-6 years to find a foundation I like but this is my favourite. It doesn't dry my skin out like other foundations do and it doesn't slide off and look greasy hours later like others can (I team this with the mac studio fix foundation).

The bottles seem small but surprising quite a lot of product In, I'm the uk it's priced at 21.50 so it's not cheap but still fairly affordable and for a good foundation it is worth paying. I can definitely tell this difference when I use this my skin looks almost flawless when I do wear this.

Would I buy it again? 100% yes!

This works really good for my skin type (combo/dry in winter) and the nw10 is a perfect shade for my pale skin. It last all day on me and doesn't off in patches even in my t zone. It also doesn't cling to dry patches like the nars sheer glow did.

Love this, has has been a holy grail for YEARRRRRRS. It's affordable and doesn't break me out a problem some people have. Great coverage and stay on all day which is exactly what I want. I dont touch up.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is possibly my favourite foundation to use. I am an NC44 and this matches my skin perfectly and blends really well with a flawless finish. If you are looking for full coverage, like myself this is for you. The only downside to this foundation is that it finishes fast(at least for me).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Great product! Just wish it came with a pump :(

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation works wonders for me, I have been using it for almost two years and from everything I have tried it is the only foundation that works for me. It provides a nice medium coverage and blends well into the skin. I use nc35 and would definetly recommend this anyone who cant find thier fav foundation

I wear studio fluid in NC30 for night time make-up, too heavy for me during the day. I actually mix it with studio sculpt for a slightly dewier look. I have been doing this for about a year and my skin basically looks flawless and glowing in every photo that I have taken. I put a bit of studio fix powder over the top followed by NARS casino bronzer. As I said, it is way to heavy for everyday use but I am a little heavy handed with it. I think mixing it with studio sculpt works for me because I have slightly drier skin so it keeps me looking fresh and hydrated. If you're sick of looking at photos where you look washed out and pale I definitely recommend studio fix. It's nice to have a foundation like this that won't let you down by going shiny or blotchy too, a couple of weeks ago I was out and just my luck I someone managed to get water all down the side of my face. I went to the bathroom thinking my make-up would be completely off and to my surprise it was perfect like nothing had happened. Fantastic staying power!