MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best foundation I have ever used. Amazing coverage, lasts all day and makes your skin look flawless!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my go-to foundations. Never looks cakey, keeps me pretty matte, colour is spot on (NW 13 for winter and can go up to NW20 in summer). This is the perfect foundation for all seasons. Wish the pump came with the product. Wear time is pretty good, generally stays looking nice for 12 hrs despite my oily skin. There is a slight flashback so be wary! One of the only foundations that have never broken me out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

My new HG.

Before i say anything i just want to praise the pricing cause this looks just as good as a foundation twice or three times its price and stays on longer too.

This foundation is definitely a strong medium to full if you layer it and the best part is that it looks amazing in pictures. Thats the one thing that makes it better than any other foundation i own. Its finish is beautiful as well so another bonus there.

Edit: I can't believe how far a little bit of this ends up "gliding" across your face. It's incredible. I didn't realize how amazing this foundation was until I tried others for a while and then applied this again today and was FLOORED at how amazing it was. I would prefer this 100x over the Nars one I tried, the urban decay (although that one stays on for a long time and does look quite flawless), the mufe HD, kat von d, YSL all hours etc. I don't know how long a bottle lasts for other people but at 34 CAN I'm not complaining just because of how beautiful it is and how it stays on all day without a primer, without powder-although powdering your face will help a loot.
Honestly before you even read the rest of this review just go try it like....I now know why I kept buying different foundation after foundation before. I hope MAC sells this forever.

I have oily skin and it keeps a lot of oil at bay even 7 ish hours later. People always xomment on how oily my skin is when i use other foundations so this just makes this better for me.

Im an nc42 and the color does come off more yellow compared to my nars or luminous silk but it looks really good regardless.

Im trying so hard to contain my excitement about this product but i feel like ive finally come across the best foudnation and possibly only foundation im goimg to be using from now on.

I dig this foundation it last a long time. Good color selection. If you have dry skin like me make sure you moisturize and prime. I find the best way to apply it is with a sponge. The smells is kind of funky but it goes away also I wish it came with a pump but you can't win em all.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my holy grail foundation. It's a solid medium to full coverage foundation. If you apply one pump, it stays medium and looks very natural. Two pumps gets you full coverage and looks amazing. My skin is very textured with pit scarring and this is one of the few foundations that makes my skin look its best. Another big reason why this is a HG for me are the compliments! I get so many compliments when I wear this, but not when I wear other foundations. I like to set this with a loose transculent powder (press and roll with a puff), buff Studio Fix powder on top, and set with setting spray for the ultimate beat face. The only downside to this foundation is that it doesn't have much oil control for my VERY oily skin. But honestly, I haven't found a foundation that has kept me shine free other than the Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer. I don't find that I break out from this either! I always come back to this foundation!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best foundation I've tried. It's matte, does not oxidise and has excellent lasting power (when powdered correctly). There is a good shade range but many shades do run a bit orange. I personally mix a couple of shades for my perfect match.

This is matte but does not make me look dead like estee lauder double wear. Its light and does not feel or look heavy or cakey. You can apply less for a natural look or more for high coverage.

Overall, a great foundation

Recently i got my hand on mac studio fix fluid SPF15 NW18..i really like this foundation..it long last for all day its have matte finish medium coverage..i have a combination skin my T-Zone is oily and other part is normal.when i wear other foundation at the mid day my T-Zone looks so shiny beacause of oily T-Zone but when i use this foundation it looks all day matte.i really love this foundation how well it works on my skin..easy to blend,nice coverage,matte finish,long lasting...
i will repurchase this foundation <3 love love this

Always lasts the whole day on me whether I wear powder or not, some people hate the smell but weirdly enough I like it. Doesn't break me out, amazing coverage :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

There's a reason why this foundation has such a huge cult following - it's amazing! It's matte, medium to full coverage and creates a flawless base for almost all skin types. It is definitely more of an night time/event foundation as it is more heavy looking on the skin but honestly, I like it during the day as well! If you're into more full coverage glam foundations you will love this especially for night time. And an added bonus, It photographs exceptionally well!

The only downside to the Mac studio fix fluid is that it doesn't come with a pump which can make it ridiculously annoying. You can purchase a pump on the side but I think that's a major inconvenience, personally.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on my 8th bottle of this foundation. I have tried every single foundation out there and I have never found another foundation I have so much as even liked. I have extremely, extremely oily skin that other foundations look dreadful on. I find once I use primer, powder and setting spray I only need to touch up once with powder and this looks good all day. I have found other foundations that last slightly better (i.e. double wear), but just don't look nice or flattering. I find studio fix looks amazing on the skin. It's perfect for a more natural everyday makeup, or else for nights out I apply two layers and its flawless.

Update: When I first wore this without primer or powder, it used to become so oily and literally wipe off my face within hours. Now, I rarely moisturise my skin (sounds weird but when my skin is so oily, taking this out of my routine has made a big difference). I use benefit the porefessional under this foundation and Laura Mercier translucent as my powder and it seriously lasts all day long. I live in Ireland so heat is not a factor at all haha, but every single other foundation (bar double wear) will not last on my skin, even with primer and powder. LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation.