MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

3.5

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I used this foundation about 4-5 times before tossing it! The only redeeming quality about this foundation is the amount of product you get for the price.

I had high hopes for this foundation as I've always heard of it being a staple as far as foundations go, but I was sorely disappointed. Unfortunately, this foundation settles into every fine line you may have and sits on top of the skin, rather than "melting" into it. It gives you a cakey look and others can definitely tell that you are wearing foundation!

I would much rather choose a foundation that gives a "my skin but better" look as opposed to a mask like look.

Would not repurchase and would not recommend. I hate that I even wasted my money on this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best foundation I have ever used. Amazing coverage, lasts all day and makes your skin look flawless!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this, it's not thick and cakey, just enough coverage for someone who does not need the cakey look and feel...and does not break out my face..,

Owned 2 bottles and it’s a go to foundation which I know will suit me. Various shades & undertones. It’s a velvet matte finish but can look cakey. I think it blends best using a brush rather than a sponge as it can go patchy. Wish this had a pump like the pro long wear!

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

A cult classic. Everyones first foundation purchase was this baby here...LOL. This foundation is a staple and I can always go back to it when I want that super matte finish. This is THE matte of all matte's. Super dry but this sucker will stay on your face all day. Its transfer proof and does not breakup. It looks as good after 9 hours of wear as when you first put it on. I sometimes use this one as a base to mix with other foundation. For example, I'm into dewy finishes lately but I have oily skin. So, I might use this foundation to restrain the oils that surface throughout the day. I am in shade 47W which is an okay shade match. The thing that I HATE about this foundation is, it does not have a pump! Can be so messy at times or I end up wasting product and I hate that. The price point is a tad bit cheaper than other high end foundations. I keep this foundation around for nightly events usually or when I need to look super snatched...LOL.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

One of my favourite foundations in the world to this day. I am very pale but mac has a wonderful colour selection and i am still able to wear the right shade for my skin. I vary between oily and dry, depending on various factors, aka weather, health, diet and so forth, but i always love a matte finish - and i can always get it with this foundation. The only annoying thing is that the bottle doesn't come with a pump and the matching pump is more than most would cost. But either way, this foundation is well worth it. I have been using it for well over 2 years now, and even though my skin is very sensitive, it doesn't break me out or anything like that.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my go-to foundations. Never looks cakey, keeps me pretty matte, colour is spot on (NW 13 for winter and can go up to NW20 in summer). This is the perfect foundation for all seasons. Wish the pump came with the product. Wear time is pretty good, generally stays looking nice for 12 hrs despite my oily skin. There is a slight flashback so be wary! One of the only foundations that have never broken me out!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this foundation for a couple years now and it is my go to. I first went to Mac because I have a very fair complexion and at the time their shade range fit me best. I would consider it to be medium coverage but very easy to build onto. When it is set with a powder and spray it lasts all day and continues to cover everything. Only thing i dislike is that it comes with a screw off top and you have to purchase a pump separately from Mac.

I got a tester at the Mac counter and don’t get it why nc20 in this foundation is so orange. NC20 normally suits my fair skin tone perfectly. Also it stinks (and feels) like wall paint. Sorry, no longevity can compensate this smell.

I decided to go for this foundation after reading the good reviews and having only bought drugstore foundation in the past, I decided to invest in a better quality foundation. After trying a sample, I was pleased with my result so I decided to buy one. However, the more I used it the less I liked it. It doesn't cover up my blemishes, it clings to dry patches and gets oily very quickly. It oxidises and doesn't last very long. Will not be buying again.