MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you like a full coverage flawless foundation you will LOVE Mac Studio Fix Fluid.
I have an oily T-zone, mild breakouts and this foundation lasts all day for me. I do notice it lasts longer when paired with my Mac Primer. This is basically a high end (better) version of Revlon Colorstay. So if you like that, you will love this. I wish the pump came with this foundation, but it's such a minor setback to how much I love this product. I will repurchase over and over =)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

God knows I've tried with this foundation. The Estée Lauder ones keep me matte all day. This one is literally like adding oil to my face by the hour. I use a matte primer, then the foundation, then bake with a loose powder, THEN add studio fix powder and it still ends up a horrific oily mess by 11am. Truly awful and certainly not for oily skin. I'll stick to my trusty Lauder, should of know better.

I used this years ago and I liked the finish . It's very concentrated so start off with a bit. I like that it gives that perfected look. If I were to try it again I'd like to see if they have a more neutral shade NC is too yellow NW is ok on me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I had oily skin when I first purchased this foundation in November & when I first used it I hated it because it was so dry!! But I mixed it in with some enhancer drops and I loved it! Now however it's made my skin SO oily, I do wear it everyday and have since then. This foundation has never broke me out but it has definitely made my skin the oiliest it's EVER been. Now with a primer and setting it, it doesn't last more than 2 hours :(

Great colour and coverage however not long lasting and has made my skin oiler

This foundation stays on my skin no more than 3 hours and i don't have oily skin.it feels very heavy on the skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have the colour NC10 and it pale but not yellow enough for me. The foundation gives medium to full coverage and lasts a long time. It lasts a long time but it does get oily.

LOVE IT .....TRIED EVERYTHING LOVE IT ..MAC IS TRIED AND TRUE BEAUTY

I really love the consistency of this foundation and the way it feels on my skin. It has great coverage and builds up well. I really like it as it is one of the few foundations that won't break me out. However, I find it extremely hard to match a MAC foundation to my skin. They are all either too yellow or too pink for my skin and I find it very frustrating.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Great for oily skin, still need to blog midday but doesn't budge when you do. Full coverage, Mattifying but still a beautiful glow, little goes a long way, great price!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my favourite foundation for a couple of years but only after trying ELDW did I realise how bad this product is. I have oily skin and this foundation barely lasted until lunchtime, I found it easy to blend but would look incredibly orange. If you have oily skin like I do and want a long lasting, mattifying foundation, I wouldn't waste your money on this.