MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best foundation I have ever used. Amazing coverage, lasts all day and makes your skin look flawless!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this, it's not thick and cakey, just enough coverage for someone who does not need the cakey look and feel...and does not break out my face..,

Owned 2 bottles and it’s a go to foundation which I know will suit me. Various shades & undertones. It’s a velvet matte finish but can look cakey. I think it blends best using a brush rather than a sponge as it can go patchy. Wish this had a pump like the pro long wear!

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

A cult classic. Everyones first foundation purchase was this baby here...LOL. This foundation is a staple and I can always go back to it when I want that super matte finish. This is THE matte of all matte's. Super dry but this sucker will stay on your face all day. Its transfer proof and does not breakup. It looks as good after 9 hours of wear as when you first put it on. I sometimes use this one as a base to mix with other foundation. For example, I'm into dewy finishes lately but I have oily skin. So, I might use this foundation to restrain the oils that surface throughout the day. I am in shade 47W which is an okay shade match. The thing that I HATE about this foundation is, it does not have a pump! Can be so messy at times or I end up wasting product and I hate that. The price point is a tad bit cheaper than other high end foundations. I keep this foundation around for nightly events usually or when I need to look super snatched...LOL.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

One of my favourite foundations in the world to this day. I am very pale but mac has a wonderful colour selection and i am still able to wear the right shade for my skin. I vary between oily and dry, depending on various factors, aka weather, health, diet and so forth, but i always love a matte finish - and i can always get it with this foundation. The only annoying thing is that the bottle doesn't come with a pump and the matching pump is more than most would cost. But either way, this foundation is well worth it. I have been using it for well over 2 years now, and even though my skin is very sensitive, it doesn't break me out or anything like that.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my go-to foundations. Never looks cakey, keeps me pretty matte, colour is spot on (NW 13 for winter and can go up to NW20 in summer). This is the perfect foundation for all seasons. Wish the pump came with the product. Wear time is pretty good, generally stays looking nice for 12 hrs despite my oily skin. There is a slight flashback so be wary! One of the only foundations that have never broken me out!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this foundation for a couple years now and it is my go to. I first went to Mac because I have a very fair complexion and at the time their shade range fit me best. I would consider it to be medium coverage but very easy to build onto. When it is set with a powder and spray it lasts all day and continues to cover everything. Only thing i dislike is that it comes with a screw off top and you have to purchase a pump separately from Mac.

I got a tester at the Mac counter and don’t get it why nc20 in this foundation is so orange. NC20 normally suits my fair skin tone perfectly. Also it stinks (and feels) like wall paint. Sorry, no longevity can compensate this smell.

I decided to go for this foundation after reading the good reviews and having only bought drugstore foundation in the past, I decided to invest in a better quality foundation. After trying a sample, I was pleased with my result so I decided to buy one. However, the more I used it the less I liked it. It doesn't cover up my blemishes, it clings to dry patches and gets oily very quickly. It oxidises and doesn't last very long. Will not be buying again.

It's hard not to give this 5 stars. I've been looking for a foundation for a while that went well with my skin. I have tried so many different foundations within the last year I have almost given up. I found myself wondering into the MAC store one afternoon and asked one of the artists to help me find a good foundation. I have dry skin but I also tend to get pretty shiny through my T-zone. I have small pores and not too much that needs concealing. I had previously tried the waterweight foundation and it clung to pores and separated on dry spots. She brought this foundation out (along with a ton of other products to moisturize prior to application) and I loved it. At first I wasn't sold but the longer it sat on my face and started to set the more I liked it. The color she put on me seemed slightly too dark. My face neck and chest are quite a bit lighter than the rest of my body so I decided to go with just a shade lighter and WOW. The shade changed dramatically. I really don't know all of the shades offered but the one I have now is very very white. I am pretty pale anyway, I just added a little bronzer and color on the cheeks and it looks fine but I was shocked to see the dramatic difference in the two shades. It is very important to moisturize before using this foundation, it will stick to dry spots. I get dry around my nose and eyebrows so now I just apply face oil in those areas and moisturizer my face with a really good hydrating moisturizer and I’m set. I also use the Mac prep and set hydrating setting spray. Overall I think this is a really good foundation for everyone. It gets a little shiny but not anything uncontrollable, especially if you set it with a powder (if your really oily). The finish is a silky matte and it doesn’t feel heavy on the face. Oh and coverage is more sheer to maaaybe medium if you good at layering properly :)