MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

3.5

NC 15 in winter. NC25 in summer. Have been using this product for 4 years now and it's def HG for me! Coverage is a good medium but you can build it up. Color never oxidizes. Finish is natural matte. Lasts all day. Really a beautiful and reliable foundation. I have combo acne prone skin and this has NEVER irritated my skin or caused breakouts. I just love it and wear it everyday. I set it with L'Oréal infallible matte powder and this combo is gorgeous. Make sure skin is exfoliated and moisturized prior to application. I believe that's the key to allowing this product to really work its magic. Love!

One of my holy grail foundations! NC10 is a perfect shade and SFF doesn't oxidize, which is a miracle for my combo/oily and very pale skin. The coverage is a solid medium but can be built up to almost full. I mix this with a BB cream to get a more natural, lighter coverage. I set with a translucent powder and All Nighter Spray, and my makeup lasts a good 10-12 hours. I wish it came with a pump (I mean, really MAC?) but the small, no nonsense packaging is great for a small bathroom.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product, when I use it at night and I know I'll be out for hours I use the product as it is. During day time wear I moisturize my face with rose gold elixir and it lightens my complexion and skin texture. It is heavy makeup so deep removal once it's not needed is a must. If you don't clean it properly you might get irritation, but that's almost all makeup products. I go workout and sweat and I still have my face perfectly covered.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I use NC50. You can use it on top of moisturizer for a less heavy look and for more coverage, apply thickly.

Always lasts the whole day on me whether I wear powder or not, some people hate the smell but weirdly enough I like it. Doesn't break me out, amazing coverage :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

There's a reason why this foundation has such a huge cult following - it's amazing! It's matte, medium to full coverage and creates a flawless base for almost all skin types. It is definitely more of an night time/event foundation as it is more heavy looking on the skin but honestly, I like it during the day as well! If you're into more full coverage glam foundations you will love this especially for night time. And an added bonus, It photographs exceptionally well!

The only downside to the Mac studio fix fluid is that it doesn't come with a pump which can make it ridiculously annoying. You can purchase a pump on the side but I think that's a major inconvenience, personally.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing Foundation for oily skin!! But i would not buy it again beacuase of the animal testing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you like a full coverage flawless foundation you will LOVE Mac Studio Fix Fluid.
I have an oily T-zone, mild breakouts and this foundation lasts all day for me. I do notice it lasts longer when paired with my Mac Primer. This is basically a high end (better) version of Revlon Colorstay. So if you like that, you will love this. I wish the pump came with this foundation, but it's such a minor setback to how much I love this product. I will repurchase over and over =)

LOVE IT .....TRIED EVERYTHING LOVE IT ..MAC IS TRIED AND TRUE BEAUTY

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Great for oily skin, still need to blog midday but doesn't budge when you do. Full coverage, Mattifying but still a beautiful glow, little goes a long way, great price!