MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing Foundation for oily skin!! But i would not buy it again beacuase of the animal testing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you like a full coverage flawless foundation you will LOVE Mac Studio Fix Fluid.
I have an oily T-zone, mild breakouts and this foundation lasts all day for me. I do notice it lasts longer when paired with my Mac Primer. This is basically a high end (better) version of Revlon Colorstay. So if you like that, you will love this. I wish the pump came with this foundation, but it's such a minor setback to how much I love this product. I will repurchase over and over =)

LOVE IT .....TRIED EVERYTHING LOVE IT ..MAC IS TRIED AND TRUE BEAUTY

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Great for oily skin, still need to blog midday but doesn't budge when you do. Full coverage, Mattifying but still a beautiful glow, little goes a long way, great price!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has been my go to foundation for 10+ years.. I have tried out/on several other brands but I always end up going back to Mac studiofix.

Perfect shade selection for my medium Tan complexion with yellow undertones (NC42-44), love the texture and it's matte velvety finish on my oily/combination skin, provides good coverage while still looking natural. Doesnt break me out.

Apply a primer and/or strobe cream underneath, apply the foundation with a brush, and top it off with my favorite powder MAC studiofix powder in NC 44,5 and my skin looks flawless.

If you have a similar skintone to mine and are still looking for the perfect shade of BB Cream do check out the Clarins Bb skin perfecting cream spf 25 in shade 03 dark. Finally found my match.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favourite foundations, and THE only full-coverage foundation I have ever liked because I have dry skin and anything else is too cakey.
This is silky smooth but covers well.
And I have a sort of neutral olive skin so I can either wear nc or nw. (Nc40 or nw25).
Mac is the best for olive skin colors.

It just has a silky flawless finish and it is honestly the ONLY full-coverage foundation I will wear. (Others are too cakey).
At times if I want a more dewy look I will mix it with mineralize liquid or strobe cream
And I apply it either with beauty blender sponge or the 190 or 196 mac brush.
This is a classic and I loved it from the moment I tried it on. However it should come with a pump rather than me having to buy one for it!

My ultimate favourite foundation of all time!!!

I am NW20 in summer and NC20 in winter. This foundation gives perfect full coverage (no concealer needed), glides on smoothly, does not feel thick or cakey, does not dry the skin (can be used on dry or oily skins) and does not give breakouts. Plenty of shades available to match any skin colour.

Would have loved for his foundation to stay put a bit longer as it tends to rub off on clothes easily and gets patchy when you touch your face.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My all time HG is Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk which is the most amazing foundation I've ever tried. But there are times in the summer when I need something more matte and Studiofix is my go-to. I'm NC15 and this foundation is a great match.

I use it with a MAC skunk brush which helps keep in from getting cakey. It's not as natural looking as the GA LS, but it's a little heavier coverage to neutralize my rosacea redness and the finish stays looking fresher for longer without even using powder.

Very nice, would be even better if it came with a pump because it's ridiculous to have to buy one.

I also have super sensitive dry skin and this has never caused a problem.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on my 8th bottle of this foundation. I have tried every single foundation out there and I have never found another foundation I have so much as even liked. I have extremely, extremely oily skin that other foundations look dreadful on. I find once I use primer, powder and setting spray I only need to touch up once with powder and this looks good all day. I have found other foundations that last slightly better (i.e. double wear), but just don't look nice or flattering. I find studio fix looks amazing on the skin. It's perfect for a more natural everyday makeup, or else for nights out I apply two layers and its flawless.

Update: When I first wore this without primer or powder, it used to become so oily and literally wipe off my face within hours. Now, I rarely moisturise my skin (sounds weird but when my skin is so oily, taking this out of my routine has made a big difference). I use benefit the porefessional under this foundation and Laura Mercier translucent as my powder and it seriously lasts all day long. I live in Ireland so heat is not a factor at all haha, but every single other foundation (bar double wear) will not last on my skin, even with primer and powder. LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG foundation. im on my 4th bottle. my shade is nc35. i love how this foundie covers my acne scars without looking too cakey. i use flat brush to apply my foundie. i applied my benefit porefessional first then i use this foundie. love love it. the only down side is u hv to buy the pump separate. u can buy one pump (available at MAC). i love this and i definetely will buy again n again !