MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

3.5

If I could have said "No way in HELL would I ever buy this again!" I would have. But I didn't have that option.

I have lots of beef with this product. First, it has the consistency of water. Second, provides *very* minimal coverage. I wouldn't call it sheer, because it's really not... It's like someone mixed facial powder with water and put it in a M.A.C bottle. Except that isn't mixed with water, because water doesn't make my eyes well up and burst forth with tears when I put it on my face. I don't really have sensitive eyes, so I don't know what is causing this reaction! Maybe they mixed powder with liquid bleach or something. I've tried it on *several* occasions, and always to the same results.

I don't know what it is about this product... I don't know what genius thougnt it should go on the market in the first place! I would not buy this again, nor will I use it again.

Go ahead and try it if you must. It might be great for you. But, take it from me, this evil stuff was created as a punishment for people like me who buy way too much makeup!

great foundation. did a great job on coverage...medium. YOu might need touchups by the end of the day if your sweaty and tired....but hey.....which foundation doesnt need touchups?

I actually like this foundation. The coverage is pretty light, so if you need/want a lot of coverage you should probably try something else, like Studio Fix, but it does stay true for most of the day. Also, if you use a foundation brush, a little goes a really long way. This foundation has some sun protection too (albeit only SPF 8). I was hoping it would do a little more pore-minimizing, which is why I took off one lipstick, but at least it doesn't make me break out. In general, it's a nice, basic foundation that looks very natural (both texture and shade) and feels comfortable throughout the day.

I liked this product. Its better than any drug store brand believe me I've tried them all. It covers well and reflects the light also. And the best part is its oil-free.

I like this foundation, I am a C35, and although this took forever to get (since they kept giving me those damn NC's to make me pink and orange :( ) it is worth it. It is the only foundatoin I can wear without it bothering me. I hate it when it looks over powdery in the finish, this is just pure natural. Beautiful color, blends into and brightens my skin quite nicely! I would marry it if it were not an inanimate object, and if prrr lipglass didn't exist.. blah.. blah. Would buy it again.<3

I wanted to love it...but it wouldn't let me. I'm a C40, WOW I finally found my shade! Unfortunately, this was not my formula the mineral oils caused my already oily skin to become even oilier, and I ended up like the Exxon-Valdise...an oil slick mess, by the end of the day. Not to mention, it also caused me to break out. I love MAC, but I think I'll steer clear of their foundations.

I really love this foundation. I have normal skin, and I am 16. I'm an FFF/MMM and my foundation is a C35 which looks beautiful. It gives me a beautiful semi matte finish (not what it promises but I still love it ;p). I use it solely on my cheeks and nose (and anywhere else where it is red) to neutralize it, which oddly enough gives me this beautiful golden tan look. I will continue to purchase this for sure because I love it!

Studio Finish isn't perfect, but I like it and will probably purchase it again. MAC NC15 and NW15 are the only foundation colors I have found that work on my very fair skin, and I have tried many. (Unfortunately, neither color is a perfect match as my skin is neutral, not cool or warm.) The texture of this foundation is very sheer and smooth which I like. However, it's awfully watery. I would like it better if it were creamier and more moisturizing like the old day emulsion (discontinued!) which I LOVED, but oh well.

I can see where someone who has blotchy or uneven skin wouldn't like this foundation.

I use this product all the time and think it is wonderful. The coulour suits me well and it is easy to apply. Only recently I went back to the counter (having already used it for years, but using my fingers to apply) and they showed me a make up brush for foundation and it looks brilliant using it!

I never really liked liquid foundation until I tried the MAC. The NW20 matches to my skin sooo perfectly, I love it! No, it doesn't offer the most coverage, but for me, it's a good deal.