MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product, when I use it at night and I know I'll be out for hours I use the product as it is. During day time wear I moisturize my face with rose gold elixir and it lightens my complexion and skin texture. It is heavy makeup so deep removal once it's not needed is a must. If you don't clean it properly you might get irritation, but that's almost all makeup products. I go workout and sweat and I still have my face perfectly covered.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you like a full coverage flawless foundation you will LOVE Mac Studio Fix Fluid.
I have an oily T-zone, mild breakouts and this foundation lasts all day for me. I do notice it lasts longer when paired with my Mac Primer. This is basically a high end (better) version of Revlon Colorstay. So if you like that, you will love this. I wish the pump came with this foundation, but it's such a minor setback to how much I love this product. I will repurchase over and over =)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG foundation. im on my 4th bottle. my shade is nc35. i love how this foundie covers my acne scars without looking too cakey. i use flat brush to apply my foundie. i applied my benefit porefessional first then i use this foundie. love love it. the only down side is u hv to buy the pump separate. u can buy one pump (available at MAC). i love this and i definetely will buy again n again !

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Love this foundation it applies smoothly and doesn't take no more than one or two pumps to do it's job (my opinion). It's buildable which is a good thing for those needing to hide minor discoloration on their skin. I use the mac flat top brush and either stipple it in or brush it in in circular motions. It should come with a pump though instead of having to buy one separately. It hasn't oxidized on me like I've read others having, the smell also doesn't phase me once on the face it's gone. I tried matchmaster at first and was matched to a 7.5 i believe but it was too orange on my skin so i returned it and went back to my studio fix fluid. I set this foundation with mac mineralize skinfinish natural dark deep then fix plus spray and I'm set to go ( not a fan of packing on a lot of makeup i ain't got time for all of that). Notice a lot of people does get matched wrong since a lot of makeup SA seems to forget there is a nw 47 shade not everyone is a nw45 smh .I'm a nw 47 by the way

Full coverage, photographs beautifully. This is NOT an everyday fundation, since it feels pretty heavy (but you might like it for every day if you have some serious acne scarring, etc.). I use it for special occasions-going out, birthdays, weddings. It does oxidize a bit, so if you are in between the shades, choose a lighter one. I see some people compare it to Revlon Colorstay, I have both, and there is quite a difference between the two. Colorstay doesn't have as much coverage, it's medium coverage and doesnt feel as heavy.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

So Mac was my first "high end" foundation, back when I was 20 or so, and I was very underwhelmed. I was under the impression that "nc" meant "natural cool" and so I was quite displeased with the dark orange that "nc15" gave me. For years I went around telling people how much I hated Mac, and how badly it oxidizes and how their colors aren't light enough. Finally, my coworker (who also works as a MU at Mac) told me that "nc" basically means "not cool," and "nw" means "not warm." Way to be confusing, Mac! So upon her advice, I ordered "nw10" from the website and oh... My gosh. The perfect, starkly pale pink-toned full coverage foundation I always wanted (and needed, to match my neck) does exist! This did not turn orange, and I have NO PORES with this stuff. I've been using lorac's Np1 for years, and I loved everything about it except for the sheer-medium coverage. I like my skin to look really even and smooth (don't we all) and because I have facial redness, nothing ever quite covered and matched at the same time. Plus, at the end of the day, my LORAC foundation gave me major shine around the nose, and cracking around the mouth, but with Mac, my foundation looks as flawless now, as it did when I put it on 12 hours ago. I'm so happy, now. I believe in Mac again!

This foundation is for all skin types. I have combination skin and this foundation stays on and last all day. I wore it for 12 hours and it didn't budge. My skin looks flawless in this foundation. It doesn't oxidize. It feels smooth and not cakey on the skin. It is matte and medium to full coverage. I love the finish and coverage it gives. The price is not bad at all and they have 35 shades to choose from. The only con is this is doesn't have a pump but I'm in love!! I have a review on this foundation so you can see how it looks and wears on the skin and how it looks in pictures and natural lighting. Take a look for yourself

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do love this foundation - im a NC30 (yellow undertone and it is a really nice colour if you have yellow undertones. This foundation stays on really well - i went to a dance party in vegas in 40degree heat and when i got home the next morning and looked in the mirror i was shocked i still looked pretty good haha thanks to this foundation! It does feel quite thick when you put it on but not once you are wearing it. Need makeup remover to get it off - or a face wash that is aimed at removing makeup.

Its pricey but it is worth it.

Good going out foundation :)

I'm surprise by the low reviews as I am so in love with this foundation!

A friend of mine recommended I try it and I was immediately hooked. It's flawless, matte and lasts all day (and night) and doesn't cause me to break out.

I moisturize, apply the foundation, concealer and MAC studio perfect compact, Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray and I'm all set for work from 8am till 11pm with only blotting my T-zone occasionally (I do not touch up my make up at all!). It's awesome for night out partying as well. My make up stays on from 11pm till 6am with no need for touch up.

I have really oily skin and this foundation really helps with the oil control and keeps me matte all day long.

Not sure if it's the setting spray that kept it on but I do forget to spray at times and it's still the same.

Would definitely get it again!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

AMAZING foundation. Over the years I've tried other brands like Clinique and they failed. I've been using this for years and it was the perfect match for my skin tone. I have combination skin with oily in the summer and dry in the winter. It doesn't dry me out or leave an oily residue. Love it!