MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.4

I dig this foundation it last a long time. Good color selection. If you have dry skin like me make sure you moisturize and prime. I find the best way to apply it is with a sponge. The smells is kind of funky but it goes away also I wish it came with a pump but you can't win em all.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my holy grail foundation. It's a solid medium to full coverage foundation. If you apply one pump, it stays medium and looks very natural. Two pumps gets you full coverage and looks amazing. My skin is very textured with pit scarring and this is one of the few foundations that makes my skin look its best. Another big reason why this is a HG for me are the compliments! I get so many compliments when I wear this, but not when I wear other foundations. I like to set this with a loose transculent powder (press and roll with a puff), buff Studio Fix powder on top, and set with setting spray for the ultimate beat face. The only downside to this foundation is that it doesn't have much oil control for my VERY oily skin. But honestly, I haven't found a foundation that has kept me shine free other than the Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer. I don't find that I break out from this either! I always come back to this foundation!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best foundation I've tried. It's matte, does not oxidise and has excellent lasting power (when powdered correctly). There is a good shade range but many shades do run a bit orange. I personally mix a couple of shades for my perfect match.

This is matte but does not make me look dead like estee lauder double wear. Its light and does not feel or look heavy or cakey. You can apply less for a natural look or more for high coverage.

Overall, a great foundation

Recently i got my hand on mac studio fix fluid SPF15 NW18..i really like this foundation..it long last for all day its have matte finish medium coverage..i have a combination skin my T-Zone is oily and other part is normal.when i wear other foundation at the mid day my T-Zone looks so shiny beacause of oily T-Zone but when i use this foundation it looks all day matte.i really love this foundation how well it works on my skin..easy to blend,nice coverage,matte finish,long lasting...
i will repurchase this foundation <3 love love this

Always lasts the whole day on me whether I wear powder or not, some people hate the smell but weirdly enough I like it. Doesn't break me out, amazing coverage :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

There's a reason why this foundation has such a huge cult following - it's amazing! It's matte, medium to full coverage and creates a flawless base for almost all skin types. It is definitely more of an night time/event foundation as it is more heavy looking on the skin but honestly, I like it during the day as well! If you're into more full coverage glam foundations you will love this especially for night time. And an added bonus, It photographs exceptionally well!

The only downside to the Mac studio fix fluid is that it doesn't come with a pump which can make it ridiculously annoying. You can purchase a pump on the side but I think that's a major inconvenience, personally.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on my 8th bottle of this foundation. I have tried every single foundation out there and I have never found another foundation I have so much as even liked. I have extremely, extremely oily skin that other foundations look dreadful on. I find once I use primer, powder and setting spray I only need to touch up once with powder and this looks good all day. I have found other foundations that last slightly better (i.e. double wear), but just don't look nice or flattering. I find studio fix looks amazing on the skin. It's perfect for a more natural everyday makeup, or else for nights out I apply two layers and its flawless.

Update: When I first wore this without primer or powder, it used to become so oily and literally wipe off my face within hours. Now, I rarely moisturise my skin (sounds weird but when my skin is so oily, taking this out of my routine has made a big difference). I use benefit the porefessional under this foundation and Laura Mercier translucent as my powder and it seriously lasts all day long. I live in Ireland so heat is not a factor at all haha, but every single other foundation (bar double wear) will not last on my skin, even with primer and powder. LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this foundation. I wear the shade NC15 and it's a great match for my skin. I got colour matched by one of the artists at the counter, and I would definitely recommend getting matched the first time you buy this product. Studio Fix has a full coverage that doesn't look cakey at all. One layer provides excellent coverage in my opinion. I like to apply with my fingers, using approximately one and a half pumps and it covers my whole face perfectly. It has a matte finish and makes my skin look flawless. This foundation is transfer-proof and lasts all day. It does not fade or separate throughout the day and it does not make my skin oily. My skin is normal-dry and it doesn't dry out or irritate my skin at all. However, this foundation is not hydrating, nor does it claim to be. This foundation would most suitable for normal-oily skin, those with extremely dry skin may wish to try a more hydrating formula. I really like this foundation, it gives a flawless effect to the skin. It really is a classic. If you need a MAC foundation and have never used the brand before, this one is a great one to start off with. A+

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was the first high end foundation I ever bought back when I was 13 and 8 years later it is still one of my HG foundations. I know this foundation gets a lot of hate but I find it great for days I want a full coverage look that will last for the day. This isn't a light foundation and you will feel it on your skin. I do dislike the paint smell and wish it came with a pump but this is a trusty reliable for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great foundation to have in your kit. Lasts all day. Full Coverage. Is abit hard to find a match, one shade is a bit too light the next up is oxidises too dark. I am nc15. I have repurchased this 3 times now because the quality and longevity is just that good. Works for both oily and dry skin in my opinion.