MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.4

I dig this foundation it last a long time. Good color selection. If you have dry skin like me make sure you moisturize and prime. I find the best way to apply it is with a sponge. The smells is kind of funky but it goes away also I wish it came with a pump but you can't win em all.

Buildable coverage is a plus. But a verry Confusing shade range and I am Turned off by the smell. I could have liked this founation but I cant give it more than a 3 because of the smell. Its too much.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my holy grail foundation. It's a solid medium to full coverage foundation. If you apply one pump, it stays medium and looks very natural. Two pumps gets you full coverage and looks amazing. My skin is very textured with pit scarring and this is one of the few foundations that makes my skin look its best. Another big reason why this is a HG for me are the compliments! I get so many compliments when I wear this, but not when I wear other foundations. I like to set this with a loose transculent powder (press and roll with a puff), buff Studio Fix powder on top, and set with setting spray for the ultimate beat face. The only downside to this foundation is that it doesn't have much oil control for my VERY oily skin. But honestly, I haven't found a foundation that has kept me shine free other than the Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer. I don't find that I break out from this either! I always come back to this foundation!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best foundation I've tried. It's matte, does not oxidise and has excellent lasting power (when powdered correctly). There is a good shade range but many shades do run a bit orange. I personally mix a couple of shades for my perfect match.

This is matte but does not make me look dead like estee lauder double wear. Its light and does not feel or look heavy or cakey. You can apply less for a natural look or more for high coverage.

Overall, a great foundation

Oh mac. What am i going to do with u?
I have normal skin type and oily on my nose. I have a job that rarely lets me touch up. And i wear my foundation on adverage 10hours a day.

The climate i singapore is always humid. I put on this foundation and i didnt look like i had a good make up day for some reason. I powdered with rcma no color powder lightly. Over my face. Went about my day.

I notice after 6 hours my face actually looks shiny. Nothing a blot wont help. What bothers me is it settles in super fine lines all over my forehead.

And my pores. Omg. I never notice them like i did today. It was like theyre screaming at me "LOOK HERE!" I did applied this with a flat top kabuki brush. I shall give it another shot and this time with a beauty blender.

For now tho. I dont quite like it. Another disappointment from all the hype.

Recently i got my hand on mac studio fix fluid SPF15 NW18..i really like this foundation..it long last for all day its have matte finish medium coverage..i have a combination skin my T-Zone is oily and other part is normal.when i wear other foundation at the mid day my T-Zone looks so shiny beacause of oily T-Zone but when i use this foundation it looks all day matte.i really love this foundation how well it works on my skin..easy to blend,nice coverage,matte finish,long lasting...
i will repurchase this foundation <3 love love this

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this foundation for about a year now and I always go back to it. I love the texture and the coverage. There's so many shades you are gaurenteed to find your match. However, it's not as that great during the summer heat. It tends to melt off and at the end of the day the only thing that stays put on my face is my concealer. I have oily skin so I would recommend this for fall-spring but not the summer time.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation so much. I don't know why people hate on the smell of it, I love it and the color range is amazing! By far in my top 3! Coming in 2nd!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First, let me say the fact that you have to buy the pump separately is ridiculous.

This is the first time I've gone in for a 'high end' foundation. I wanted something that was light enough for my skin with enough coverage to hid my shame. In terms of coverage I'd call it medium, and the shade NC10 is a perfect match for me. It does seem slightly patchy really close up, but from a normal distance it looks great and wears well (haven't tested it long haul yet).
Unfortunate con: It smells horrid so bear that in mind.

I tend to apply foundation with my fingers and then blend out with a damp sponge... not sure if this is the best method for this foundation so will have to experiment.

Always lasts the whole day on me whether I wear powder or not, some people hate the smell but weirdly enough I like it. Doesn't break me out, amazing coverage :)