MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.4

Oh mac. What am i going to do with u?
I have normal skin type and oily on my nose. I have a job that rarely lets me touch up. And i wear my foundation on adverage 10hours a day.

The climate i singapore is always humid. I put on this foundation and i didnt look like i had a good make up day for some reason. I powdered with rcma no color powder lightly. Over my face. Went about my day.

I notice after 6 hours my face actually looks shiny. Nothing a blot wont help. What bothers me is it settles in super fine lines all over my forehead.

And my pores. Omg. I never notice them like i did today. It was like theyre screaming at me "LOOK HERE!" I did applied this with a flat top kabuki brush. I shall give it another shot and this time with a beauty blender.

For now tho. I dont quite like it. Another disappointment from all the hype.

Recently i got my hand on mac studio fix fluid SPF15 NW18..i really like this foundation..it long last for all day its have matte finish medium coverage..i have a combination skin my T-Zone is oily and other part is normal.when i wear other foundation at the mid day my T-Zone looks so shiny beacause of oily T-Zone but when i use this foundation it looks all day matte.i really love this foundation how well it works on my skin..easy to blend,nice coverage,matte finish,long lasting...
i will repurchase this foundation <3 love love this

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this foundation for about a year now and I always go back to it. I love the texture and the coverage. There's so many shades you are gaurenteed to find your match. However, it's not as that great during the summer heat. It tends to melt off and at the end of the day the only thing that stays put on my face is my concealer. I have oily skin so I would recommend this for fall-spring but not the summer time.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation so much. I don't know why people hate on the smell of it, I love it and the color range is amazing! By far in my top 3! Coming in 2nd!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First, let me say the fact that you have to buy the pump separately is ridiculous.

This is the first time I've gone in for a 'high end' foundation. I wanted something that was light enough for my skin with enough coverage to hid my shame. In terms of coverage I'd call it medium, and the shade NC10 is a perfect match for me. It does seem slightly patchy really close up, but from a normal distance it looks great and wears well (haven't tested it long haul yet).
Unfortunate con: It smells horrid so bear that in mind.

I tend to apply foundation with my fingers and then blend out with a damp sponge... not sure if this is the best method for this foundation so will have to experiment.

Always lasts the whole day on me whether I wear powder or not, some people hate the smell but weirdly enough I like it. Doesn't break me out, amazing coverage :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really want to like this product, but there are so many things that just don't work out for me. First off, the packaging is awful - I had to pay $10 for a separate pump that could've easily been worked into the product. The color match is also a bit of a problem. I am a NC20 in the prolong wear foundation (which is my perfect match), but NC20 in this range is at least a shade darker and made me look ridiculously yellow.

It's advertised as a full-coverage foundation, but I think its more of a fuller medium. It doesn't quite cover much of the redness I have on my cheeks which requires additional full coverage concealer. This also isn't that amazing against oil. It'll last, but the oil will still peak through at around the 6 hour mark and the foundation around my nose will start breaking down.

I had high expectations for this foundation and they were definitely not met, but let's start with the positives. The colour is almost perfect which is hard to find when you're quite fair skinned, It has spf 15 which is a bonus and it managed to keep my oily t-zone in check. Now on to the negatives, the packaging is bland and you have to buy a separate pump for it which for the price it should come with a gold one, the product doesn't like to come out easily but maybe that's just my bottle, and the coverage while full it wears off within 6 hours. Overall for the price I would not buy again but it's also not the worst foundation I've used.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

There's a reason why this foundation has such a huge cult following - it's amazing! It's matte, medium to full coverage and creates a flawless base for almost all skin types. It is definitely more of an night time/event foundation as it is more heavy looking on the skin but honestly, I like it during the day as well! If you're into more full coverage glam foundations you will love this especially for night time. And an added bonus, It photographs exceptionally well!

The only downside to the Mac studio fix fluid is that it doesn't come with a pump which can make it ridiculously annoying. You can purchase a pump on the side but I think that's a major inconvenience, personally.

My go to foundation!