BeneFit Cosmetics Heels Low Hair High [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

1 review

on 3/7/2006 3:10:00 PM

WHEE!!!! I love the new colors for their 2006 spring line -- the palette is called Heels Low, Hair High -- it has the brown colors in it. Included is a shimmery tan/gold/hint of grey color eyeshadow(so beautiful on, perfect shine factor), one pinkish/brownish/mauvish cream blush (so easy to blend and a great color, once again), and a lip gloss that is goldish with gold flecks in it (sounds weird, especially for me since I tend to avoid coppery/gold colors, but it is gorgeously sheer on). The other two Spring Palettes are oranges and pinks. The "brown" colors are more like a neutral, coppery, goldish pinkish color that I would imagine looks best on a little bit of a tanner face, but I could be wrong. I bought this ($22 expensivo) to take to the Dominican Republic (yippee!!) b/c the colors were so natural and yet gold-ish enough to be perfect for sun and sand. I am SO excited about them. I hope hope hope that they add these colors into their line because they are fab. The lip gloss is wonderful, as is the eye color. I tend to avoid Benefit products except for their Bad Girl Lash mascara, but this is truly wonderful!!! YIPPEE!!!!