OPI Strawberry Margarita

OPI Strawberry Margarita
Strawberry MargaritaStrawberry MargaritaStrawberry MargaritaStrawberry MargaritaStrawberry Margarita @milanandvanaily.blogspot.com

4.5

on 6/5/2018 3:41:00 PM

Currently addicted to this colour.

The staying power is incredible, especially considering every other nail polish I have tried (including other OPI creams and gels) start to chip within the second day.

It is non streaky and fully opaque with two coats. Drying time is above average.

Makes my nails feel strong, and the colour is sexy and cute, but not too loud.

Perfect cool summer pink with a tint of coral.

Will always buy!

I have always been a Cajun Shrimp gal. But I tried Strawberry Margarita and I LOVE it. The color is beautiful-not pinky pink. I will definitely be getting it again!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand why this color is so streaky. Other OPI polishes I own (except Alpine Snow) don't need 3 coats to cover all the streaks. I have similar colors in other brands (Bourjois, Mavala...) and they hardly require 2 coats to look perfect. Strawberry Margarita doesn't even cover my nail line completely in two coats, which is surprising for such a strong color. Lovely happy shade and great brush, though. I'm sure I won't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

Strawberry margarita is a bright,and i mean bright creamy pink.It looks great on my pale cool toned toes.I used two coats to bring it to opacity.First coat is a little streaky but the second coat fixes that.I really like this color and will replace when needed.

on 3/2/2016 6:11:00 AM

Got it in a set as a mini. The colour is too pink for work, more like a vacation pink. I'm not very crazy about it. One coat is not wearable because it's too streaky. Two coats is ok. The dry time is good, staying power ok. It would be perfect for nail art.

A fun and creamy Barbie pink colour. It applies smoothly, is opaque in two coats and has good staying power. It is a nice girly pink colour, which stands out without being too bright. My go-to pink. I highly recommend this colour to anyone looking for a staple pink from OPI.

on 6/18/2015 2:46:00 AM

Finally a coral I can wear. I'm very fair with cool undertones that makes any warm color look orangish-gold on my skin. This one actually looked pink. I love the OPI blush and the wear. It's a go-to summer color for me without being too garish or neon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Its a dark pink with red undertones. Looks ok on me but not crazy about it.

on 4/22/2015 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Strawberry Margarita is a creamy, happy medium pink. It's opaque in two coats. I love the brush. It looks great during the summer!

on 3/18/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Barbie-pink, happy color - these are all right! The color is bright and cheerful and girly. I like it on my toes right now, as it's spring and I can't WAIT to free my feet from their winter closed-toe prison. Makes me smile whenever I see my little piggies...
It's standard OPI quality polish, easy to apply and long-wearing.

Popular Polishes