Donna Karan Red Be Delicious EDT

Donna Karan  Red Be Delicious EDT

3.5

I love this scent, and I'm usually not a big fan of fruity or flowery fragrances, but this one I don't mind at all, it's really like a nice champagne/Apple with hints of musk, it also lasts quite a while on the skin.. It's perfect for day wear and more suitable for spring and summer, very nice perfume for the young at heart and even has a slight sexiness to it as well.. I recommend to anyone to give it a try! 😃❤️

This is definitely a fall/winter scent. Upon first spray, I get a burst of red apple, with hints of raspberry, and red fruits. It almost makes my mouth water. The drydown is what makes this one special, though. There's a definite leather note that makes this scent interesting and sexy. I like to spray it on my clothes and then dress because it tends to develop differently on the skin than on clothing. Very bummed that this is discontinued, so I try to stock up where I can because its a specific scent that doesn't have any comparable scents to it on the market. One lippie off for lasting power, as I do have to reapply throughout the day.

To Read all 117 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is indeed very amazing I got this perfume about 4years ago never wore it because it smelled not sweet floral with hints of red Apple wine cherry that's how I smell this perfume I've seen in amazon but I've seen review of people getting ripped off and I don't want to take a chance so I use this perfume rarely

on 11/19/2012 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this for a present...
I rarely wear it. It is way too sweet and artificial for me.
It's kinda cute and girly though.
I don't like it.

on 10/16/2012 11:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is my FAVORITE perfume, and sadly I just found out it has been discontinued. The smell is so rich, fruity and juicy. Everyone keeps saying it's a summer scent, but to me it reminds me more of fall/winter..the crisp sweetness makes me think of an Autumn day walking through the leaves changing wearing a peacoat and a scarf. Ha, I guess I'm going to have to go on the internet and buy a huge bulk of it, because I have yet to find anything even remotely similar.

on 3/23/2012 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i like this perfume. but not love it. i find it has a very strong sweet smell. just spray a little amount to my body is enough. if i spray more ill get headache. but somehow the smell stays all day, which is good ;D

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This scent makes me simultaneously hungry and feel sick. Some perfumes give me a light headache, this is one of them. Smells cheap-ish after a few hours..much prefer the green apple one from this line. Would not re-purchase.
Im not good at detecting scents/notes in perfumes so will leave that up to other reviewers, reminds me of a perfume you should wear in Autumn.

on 11/24/2010 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Fruity head notes, more raspberry than apple, makes this a fun and youthful fragrance. And I'm a little too old for it. The heart of this scent is floral, crisp, reminiscent of autumn. Finally, dries into a romantic "great for a first date" still-more-floral-than-fruity scent. Could have come in a flower-shaped bottle (as opposed to apple), and I would never have been the wiser. Every time I smell the samples of this in the glossy fashion mags, I pine for my own bottle. Now that I have it, I realize it's way too young for me. For what it's worth, there's good harmonies here. Might be very enjoyable to a casual-chic-feminine college student.

on 10/12/2010 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I bought this at the airport in Vienna - dutyfree :-). I really like this fragrance as it is "fresh and young". It doesn't stay on for long, though.
I'm not so crazy about the spray dispenser. It always seems to be stuck. I don't whether I just happened to get a difficult one or whether this is the case with all the Be/Red Delicious fragrances.
Anyhow, I would buy again!

I do not care for this at all. At first I did get the great smell of a red apple and then it turned into a cheap smelling drug store perfume?! Maybe this just didn't work with my body chemistry, but I scrubbed off my arm, it was that bad on me. I do like the green one much better. My favorite apple perfume is Nina by Nina Ricci.

Popular Fragrances