4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

It's a must have in every men's skincare routine! its very light texture makes it perfect for comb/oily skin!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

7 years ago

I have oily acne prone skin. I finished my first bottle of the DDM Gel from Clinique (125ml). I paid 35 euros for it (on discount), which i find a reasonable price for an high-end product due to the quantity you get. I just hate the packaging of it. It's a square bottle, so the product gets stuck on the sides and it's impossible to take it off at some point. When i wasn't able to get more product off, i cut the bottle and found that i had about 20 to 30 ml left. Through some research i found that this M-Gel Lotion had the exact same ingredients as the DDM Gel in a more masculine bottle, but 100% fragrance free, which is always a plus for sensitive acne prone skin. Also, it comes in a squeezy tube of 100 ml and the oppening is a bit pointed and tiny, which controls the amount of product you squeeze without any mess. It has the exact same price for ml (at least in my country), so i gave it a try. It costs 28,70 euros for 100ml. Like the DDM Gel, it's the best basic moisturiser i tried so far. I really like it, it hydrates in the right amount, makes my skin smooth, soft, it doesn't make it more oily and doesn't break me out. It has a watery consistency, you only need a tiny bit for the all face, and it absorbs really well into a matte natural finish. I use it on top of my acne treatments at night, and my skin is really soft in the morning. I'll keep repurchasing this version, because of the fragrance free thing and the handy packaging.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

This is the first (and so far only) product I've purchased from Clinique. The M Gel Lotion is just the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel in more masculine packaging (and for a higher price per ounce). Still, this is a good moisturizer for oily skin. It goes on smooth and has a nice matte finish. It does have a slightly odd smell, but it does not bother me. I have a suspicion this product has clogged my pores a few times but can't quite conclude if it was this moisturizer or not. A good option for men to consider if you want a light everyday moisturizer for not a lot of money.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0

9 years ago

Did not love nor hate this product. Very average moisturizer, no different then the ones geared towards women.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Medium

9 years ago

I think this is DDMG in a different packaging, much simpler, which I love, and it's in a tube, which is a lot easier to use and you can use the whole product without getting stuck like DDMG's 125ml pump. Pros: -it has caffeine, I've read it can tighten your face while it lasts, so I don't think it's the dryness that I feel after the application -makes my face so soft, doesn't break me out, I don't think any moisturizer has ever done that to me tho -fragrance free, don't you just feel a lot safer? -you only need a small amount per application -100ml for me would last 6months with twice a day use, so it's a great buy. -cheaper than DDMG Cons: -it's very basic I guess, not that I mind, all I need is a daily moisturizer, oil free, non greasy, and simple . Antioxidant or anything more nourishing for the skin, I think, comes from your diet and lifestyle, don't expect a moisturizer to make some kind of miracle.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

9 years ago

Due to recommendation by a friend, i decided to give this lotion a try. Upon application to my face, it feels VERY light, almost having the consistency of water which is a plus in my opinion. You literally only need a pea-sized amount for your whole face, which smooths on nicely. Where the product failed for me personally was the extremely dry and tawt feeling it gives, like i have injected botox in my face! Its very uncomfortable and this feeling lasts for the whole day until i wash my face again. I have rather oily skin, and this lotion didn't benefit it in anyway (although it doesn't claim to). On a positive note, it did make my skin feel quite smooth to the touch, hence me giving it two lippies, but that's not enough to warrant the feel of a mini face-lift gone wrong lol!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

9 years ago

This is the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, just in a "manlier" packaging and cheaper. It soaks in quickly and smells nice. It didn't worsen or noticably improve my skin, just made it a little bit more hydrated. It's a basic solid moisturizer that moisturizes but doesn't do much else.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

10 years ago

Got this for my bf, very nice basic mosituriser, keeps skin soft and moist, is especially good for summer for those who have oily or combination skin, I think its a little to dry during winter for ppl with combo skin. I like it, bf likes it. will get it again.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

10 years ago

My first ever moisturizer. It was basic. nothing spectacular. weird color though and would dry up into this disgusting thing if a little was spilled out. im not a fan of mens skincare products that much even though i am a guy.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

11 years ago

It is almost identical to Clinique's DDMG, with the exception that it's less yellow in color. The texture is superb. It really does soothes the skin without any hint of greasiness. It also make the skin super soft to the touch. Unfortunately, it doesn't hydrate my dry skin so well. People with oily skin will definitely appreciate this moisturizer though.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18