L'Oreal Colour Riche in Movie-Time Mauve

No Image

4.5

This a beautiful light pink shade with hints of mauve and a little rose. I think this shade would be better for daytime. Great staying power and it has that creamy texture most Colour Riche lipsticks have that makes your lips full looking and very soft. This is a limited edition (I found it at Big Lots for $2) so it you find, I'd grab it!

Colour Riche Limited Edition in Movie-Time Mauve #A12 for one work day. Pros of #A12: Nude beige-pink shade looks great on my lips. The consistency is essentially matte with a light dewy effect. Itís an everyday shade that works well for natural or a sophisticated evening make up. Cons of A12: I do not have any complaints about the shade or functionality. Generally, I don't like the look of the square Colour Riche lipstick tube. However, the top of the cap works well as a quick application mirror. Iíve never cared for the taste of Colour Riche lipstick. Summary: I would buy #A12 again. About me: 40ish, Latina, fair to medium olive tone with freckles.

I generally stay away from L'Oreal lipsticks because of their fragrance and dryness, but I couldn't resist two of the shades from this LE collection (Golden Moment Pink and Movie-Time Mauve). Both are gorgeous and, despite their drawbacks, get five lippies from me. This shade is a cool, tender pink with a decided nude-pink sheen that's almost a pearl effect. It's almost a MLBB on me, but the sheeny finish is something special. Note that I have to apply three coats to get the nicest effect, but that's ok. It does last a very long time on the lips, slightly drying though.

This lipstick was a find for me. I was looking at the L'Oreal display (which contained the MUA popular Front-Page Peach blush) and checked out the lipsticks and instantly liked Movie-Time Mauve. I love a good icy mauve lipstick and this is just that. For reference I'm a PPP with green eyes and light brown hair and like to wear both cool and warm colors. This lipstick has good staying power, too. It is a dreaded (or coveted) *limited edition* shade. Thought several of the lipstick shades in this collection were pretty. It was around $8.50 at Rite Aid. Also saw it at Walgreens.