NIVEA Visage Gentle Facial Scrub

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is okay - nothing to write home about. Its got a pleasant smell, and its not rough on the skin. I'll continue to use this on and off until I find something I like better at a similar price=point.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love the smell--very Nivea. Similar to most scrubs, but less irritating. Not a miracle worker, but does a decent job. Can be a bit drying if you use it while taking a hot shower, but nothing a bit of good moisturizer can't fix. Overall, don't hate it, but it's not HG status so I wouldn't repurchase. It's inexpensive, so worth a try.

Oh and the packaging sucks, after a while it doesn't close completely :(

on 8/22/2009 1:00:00 PM

I like this because it is not irritating my face, smellls good, pleasant to use, great scrub. I give it 4 lippies because I'm sure I could find something even better!

on 6/9/2009 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a pleasant-enough, scrub with an all-right smell bordering on the 'nicely fragranced' .

In terms of removing dead skin cells, I had trouble achieving a flake-free complexion. My technique was partly to blame of course, but being more pedantic requires a lot of hard scrubbing to actually get rid of the dry skin. It must mean that the beads arenít effective enough. If you are looking for a cleanser that properly exfoliates, I donít recommend this. If you are looking for a gentle scrub and donít need it to be superbly exfoliating, you may like this.

My skin type alternates from tolerant to sensitive. Whenever it is sensitive I avoid using this altogether because it will irritate acne.

According to instructions, you use it 2/3 times a week. Iím not so keen on the murky blue colour.

on 12/24/2007 1:12:00 AM

It is very gentle- but not doing anything for my skin.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love it - nice package, feels good on skin, is gentle, rinses off easily, leaves no residue, leaves skin silky smooth with no dryness. I have not checked the ingrediants out yet, that is why only 4 lippies. But so far so good.