NIVEA Visage Gentle Facial Scrub

Visage Gentle Facial Scrub

3.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an ok product. It's quite harsh (meaning the grains are pretty big) so I definitely wouldn't recommend using it every day but it works fine if you use it once or twice a week. It smells nice and it didn't irritate my skin any more than a scrub usually does.

I've been using this scrub on/off for about 8 years now. I must say that this is my favorite low cost scrub and would be in my top 3 overall.

It is quite gentle yet effective. It combines fine and large granules in a gel (it doesn't foam much either). It has typical pleasant Nivea scent that I absolutely love!

on 8/14/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is the scrub that I almost always end up buying because I haven't found the same quality in a cheap item yet... I think it's a very effective scrub, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

This doesn't do anything for my skin.The day after using this scrub, when I apply foundation, I still see the same dry patches and have flaking on skin. Not buying again!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love it - nice package, feels good on skin, is gentle, rinses off easily, leaves no residue, leaves skin silky smooth with no dryness. I have not checked the ingrediants out yet, that is why only 4 lippies. But so far so good.

on 3/4/2006 10:52:00 PM

This is gentle but still effective. Itís concentrated with graininess but they are soft, spherical beads that buff the skin. It doesnít irritate my sensitive skin, leave it with a residue or dry it out. I find I need to use a generous amount so I am going through the tube quite quickly, and itís only a small 75ml tube. I expect to repurchase.