NIVEA Visage Gentle Facial Scrub

NIVEA Visage Gentle Facial Scrub
Visage Gentle Facial Scrub

2.6

on 4/8/2016 1:33:00 AM

This is a ok scrub more of a deeper scrub and has bigger grains

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an ok product. It's quite harsh (meaning the grains are pretty big) so I definitely wouldn't recommend using it every day but it works fine if you use it once or twice a week. It smells nice and it didn't irritate my skin any more than a scrub usually does.

on 8/14/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is the scrub that I almost always end up buying because I haven't found the same quality in a cheap item yet... I think it's a very effective scrub, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Actually, it is expensive for the amount you get and it doesn't actually exfoliate. Google homemade baking soda olive oil scrub, and save yourself $$$. Your skin will thank you for it!

This doesn't do anything for my skin.The day after using this scrub, when I apply foundation, I still see the same dry patches and have flaking on skin. Not buying again!

on 7/22/2006 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Used to like this, and thought it was great until I realized that there are other scrubs out there just as good, or better, and even cheaper. The problem with this is the (lack of) amount of scrub particles.. You have to scrub really hard to get any kind of result and that sucks!

on 3/4/2006 10:52:00 PM

This is gentle but still effective. Itís concentrated with graininess but they are soft, spherical beads that buff the skin. It doesnít irritate my sensitive skin, leave it with a residue or dry it out. I find I need to use a generous amount so I am going through the tube quite quickly, and itís only a small 75ml tube. I expect to repurchase.