NIVEA Visage Gentle Facial Scrub

NIVEA Visage Gentle Facial Scrub
Visage Gentle Facial Scrub

3.1

I've been using this scrub on/off for about 8 years now. I must say that this is my favorite low cost scrub and would be in my top 3 overall.

It is quite gentle yet effective. It combines fine and large granules in a gel (it doesn't foam much either). It has typical pleasant Nivea scent that I absolutely love!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really like this scrub, its delicatly fragranced and has nice little scrubby beads which arent to harsh on the skin. it leaves your skin feel smooth and clean, no residue and washes off easily. i love this stuff - i like to use in conjunction with Neutrogenas blackhead eliminating scrub.

on 8/22/2009 1:00:00 PM

I like this because it is not irritating my face, smellls good, pleasant to use, great scrub. I give it 4 lippies because I'm sure I could find something even better!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love it - nice package, feels good on skin, is gentle, rinses off easily, leaves no residue, leaves skin silky smooth with no dryness. I have not checked the ingrediants out yet, that is why only 4 lippies. But so far so good.

on 3/4/2006 10:52:00 PM

This is gentle but still effective. Itís concentrated with graininess but they are soft, spherical beads that buff the skin. It doesnít irritate my sensitive skin, leave it with a residue or dry it out. I find I need to use a generous amount so I am going through the tube quite quickly, and itís only a small 75ml tube. I expect to repurchase.

on 4/8/2016 1:33:00 AM

This is a ok scrub more of a deeper scrub and has bigger grains

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an ok product. It's quite harsh (meaning the grains are pretty big) so I definitely wouldn't recommend using it every day but it works fine if you use it once or twice a week. It smells nice and it didn't irritate my skin any more than a scrub usually does.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is okay - nothing to write home about. Its got a pleasant smell, and its not rough on the skin. I'll continue to use this on and off until I find something I like better at a similar price=point.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love the smell--very Nivea. Similar to most scrubs, but less irritating. Not a miracle worker, but does a decent job. Can be a bit drying if you use it while taking a hot shower, but nothing a bit of good moisturizer can't fix. Overall, don't hate it, but it's not HG status so I wouldn't repurchase. It's inexpensive, so worth a try.

Oh and the packaging sucks, after a while it doesn't close completely :(

on 8/14/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is the scrub that I almost always end up buying because I haven't found the same quality in a cheap item yet... I think it's a very effective scrub, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.