Uploaded by tinkerrbelle

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/08/2016

This is a ok scrub more of a deeper scrub and has bigger grains

About reviewer (40 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Jul/23/2011

This is an ok product. It's quite harsh (meaning the grains are pretty big) so I definitely wouldn't recommend using it every day but it works fine if you use it once or twice a week. It smells nice and it didn't irritate my skin any more than a scrub usually does.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (526 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Cool

hairBlond, Straight, Medium

eyesGray

Jun/05/2011

This is okay - nothing to write home about. Its got a pleasant smell, and its not rough on the skin. I'll continue to use this on and off until I find something I like better at a similar price=point.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

age25-29

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Apr/04/2010

I've been using this scrub on/off for about 8 years now. I must say that this is my favorite low cost scrub and would be in my top 3 overall.

It is quite gentle yet effective. It combines fine and large granules in a gel (it doesn't foam much either). It has typical pleasant Nivea scent that I absolutely love!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (208 reviews)

age25-29

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBlond, Straight, Fine

eyesHazel

Mar/24/2010

Love the smell--very Nivea. Similar to most scrubs, but less irritating. Not a miracle worker, but does a decent job. Can be a bit drying if you use it while taking a hot shower, but nothing a bit of good moisturizer can't fix. Overall, don't hate it, but it's not HG status so I wouldn't repurchase. It's inexpensive, so worth a try.

Oh and the packaging sucks …

About reviewer (57 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Aug/22/2009

I like this because it is not irritating my face, smellls good, pleasant to use, great scrub. I give it 4 lippies because I'm sure I could find something even better!

About reviewer (148 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBrown, Wavy, Medium

fromSaga17

Aug/14/2009

This is the scrub that I almost always end up buying because I haven't found the same quality in a cheap item yet... I think it's a very effective scrub, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

hairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jun/09/2009

This is a pleasant-enough, scrub with an all-right smell bordering on the 'nicely fragranced' .

In terms of removing dead skin cells, I had trouble achieving a flake-free complexion. My technique was partly to blame of course, but being more pedantic requires a lot of hard scrubbing to actually get rid of the dry skin. It must mean that the beads aren’t effective enough. If …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (142 reviews)

skinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

Apr/10/2009

Actually, it is expensive for the amount you get and it doesn't actually exfoliate. Google homemade baking soda olive oil scrub, and save yourself $$$. Your skin will thank you for it!

About reviewer (1092 reviews)

age30-35

skinSensitive, Fair, Warm

hairBlond, Wavy, Fine

eyesBlue

1.0

Mar/06/2008

This doesn't do anything for my skin.The day after using this scrub, when I apply foundation, I still see the same dry patches and have flaking on skin. Not buying again!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Not Sure