The Body Shop Cranberry Body Scrub

No Image

2.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was so excited to buy this during Christmas time, but it was so expensive, I never bought it. A couple of months ago, I found it in a sale bin for 6 bucks and was very excited. It is a slightly thick scrub with little cranberry particles in it. If you use it in the shower, the scrubbies just melt away almost instantly. So you need to use it outside the shower (But then it's just too thick and hard to spread). It does leave your body with an oily film but it's moisturizing AND smells amazing.

Why do people hate this?? I think it's awesome! I do use shower gel after I do the scrub. Maybe that helps with the film everyone is talking about. I need moisture on my legs though. They get very dry. The smell is to die for! Makes you want to eat it!

EEEEEUW! I got this in the Cranberry gift set, but I would NEVER go out to purchase it. It is a nice scrub - I like the fact that it is salt so it is organic and dissolves in water. What I cannot stand is the greasy base that it is in. My skin is left with a gross film and it is so hard to wash it off. The smell isn't nearly as nice as the Body Butter. This scrub is not worth it - stay away!

on 11/11/2003 11:47:00 PM

argh.it has a sweet and yummy cranberry smell, but its really sticky! i had to use a spatula or my fingers to dig this stuff outta the tub. digusting. and after using this, a sticky film is left on my skin. >___< waste of money! St.Ives apricot scrub is better, cheap and good!

on 3/10/2003 8:11:00 PM

As much as I adore the scent of the rest of the cranberry line, this product did not do a thing for me! The product separated and was very oily feeling and goopy. Difficult to get out of the tub, and I found product being wasted. Left a film on my skin.

on 1/13/2003 12:48:00 AM

I really love the cranberry scent of the body scrub, it smells like a tangy cranberry--just mouthwatering. I stocked up on these--as this is a seasonal scent-- and I find they provide all the exfoliation I need.

on 2/5/2002 1:57:00 PM

I really don't care for Cranberry scents but this one is soo fake smelling!! The granules did not exfoliate my skin at all. Waste of money, I am returning this one to the store!