Nature's Gate Biotin shampoo

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 5/22/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

My hair would die without this! I have learned that time and time again with this shampoo, at first I was not fully aware of what it was doing for my hair so I would repeatedly buy other shampoos on a whim just because they seemed more expensive or more trendy with the makeup forums but I would always experience serious hair loss when not using this shampoo. I blow dry and flat iron my hair very often and I submit it to much damage with constant blonde highlighting. I would always return to this bottle while temporarily looking for that HG shampoo, to my surprise my hair would just instantly feel healthy and manageable and soft again, it would take away that "hay-like" feel to my hair (made up word;that fried end look that your hair gets when it has a billion split ends). Not only that but with this shampoo I was able to grow my hair to bra length for the first time since I started using hot tools on the daily, seriously this product is also dirt cheap. (MOST) drugstore shampoos nowadays will charge anywhere from $6-8 for brands like Pantene and L'oreal, and this shampoo actually delivers. I recommend this shampoo for people that have dry and damaged hair.

on 2/8/2012 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought this as a way to get away from chemical based shampoos, so I decided to buy this for $8 at Earthfare. Well, im dissapointed, it dries out my hair and doesnt really volumize my hair much. I am going to stick with Nioxin. Sorry this doesnt do much for me, it doesnt even lather, and smells like dirt.