Uploaded by baronchow

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/27/2017

My hair - fine, thin, coloured.
Stil my fave - and periodically I try other brands, including high-end salon brands.
This Mousse is light, smells fantastic and gives realistic, non fuzzy volume. It does not make my hair look dry and leaves a natural shine.
Many mousses just seem to frizz out each hair too much and I'm left with dry looking frizzed-a bit volume - poofyer hair …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Dec/05/2015

The exotic signature scent of grape, watermelon (& Dimetapp haha jk), but I love me some Aussie! They don't make a bad product out of the entire brand which is rare in a brand but earned my line loyalty which is very rare since I'm not only a line h0 I'm also a high end hair styling product snob (only when i can afford to be)...redken makes a much nicer mousse that I am going …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jun/24/2015

LOVE this mousse! Combined with Phyto Actif root spray, my fine, straight hair has fullness and bounce that like never before, and it LASTS!!! It's super cheap, too - perfect!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Nov/18/2014

I'm on my second bottle of this and I am a very big fan. Like all Aussie products, it smells absolutely heavenly and is a great value. It really volumizes my hair well and doesn't make it crunchy. It doesn't weigh my hair down either. What's great is that it creates volume that actually lasts. I use this, a root lifting spray, and volumizing hair spray and I'm all set!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

May/21/2014

I think people are having problems with this as they are using it wrong. It says on the back of the bottle that you apply it to wet hair after showering and rinse it off after a few minutes.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0
fromkaxel

Mar/28/2014

I bought this seeking some volume for my chin-length bob. I have fine, but fairly thick hair and wanted to volumize the roots a bit. This mousse did not add a lot of volume and it made my hair feel rough and dry. I will not be using it again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (387 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

Feb/18/2014

This doesn't give my hair any volume at all. BUT it makes my dry hair super soft like no other product I have experienced so far.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

Dec/20/2011

Well, I am not happy with this stuff! I actually like the smell just fine. But I realized today that this crap is leaving a disgusting white film in my hair. It looks like I haven't washed it in weeks!!! (And I wash it daily) I also noticed my hair looking greasier than usual but thought that was just my scalp. Now I am looking to this as a possibility for that too. GRRR.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Nov/23/2011

I actually really like this product. It definitely does give me a lot of volume. I definitely will keep buying it.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0
fromLoocy

Sep/13/2011

I have been using "mousse" for many years, varying brands.
This "Aussome Volume" is horrible as it does not work.
It comes out in a nice plump foam but almost "disappears" as you use it.
I was shocked later to happen to run my fingers thru my hair and it was STICKY.
- why do companies not TEST their products before selling to the public.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over