3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

I used the Derma E anti wrinkle cream and had a bad allergic reaction to this cream. I do not know what ingredient caused it as I have not been tested. I am on day 3 and still dealing with redness and hot skin. I was itchy all over after applying it. I should have washed it off immediately but I didn't know that I was having an allergic reaction. My skin has looked sunburned, swollen and itchy, not to mention feeling hot. Also had some break outs of eczema in other areas of my upper body due to this. I am glad others have had a good response, but I would HIGHLY recommend doing a skin/patch test before applying on your face.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

9 months ago

As others had, I had a severe reaction to this cream exactly where I applied to face & neck at bedtime. I woke myself up scratching. I ended up getting steroid prescription from urgent care the next day. I don't know what ingredient I am allergic to; however, it seems unnecessary to have any fragrance (It contains "Natural fragrance oils"). Especially since it touts being free of so many other harmful ingredients. The consistency was nice and it seems moisturizing so if you are not allergic, you might like it.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

Like another reviewer, I had an extreme reaction to this product. I've done chemical peels, retin a, etc., but I've never had a product turn my skin and neck bright read and extremely enflamed like this did. I don't know what is in it that would cause this terrible response. Just a heads up to others. Apparently, it has this effect on some of us.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Medium

2 years ago

I got this cream to use during the day and have been really happy with it so far. No acne, milia, or bad reactions. It does tingle, but doesn’t burn even on raw skin from when I get a little too application happy with my Retin-A 0.01cream. I may have not had trouble with it like other reviewers because I layer it over a thin layer of Trader Joe’s antioxidant lotion (because that stuff is seriously the most awesome stuff at a CHEAP price and I can’t go without it.) I also layer maracuja oil over the Derma E cream bc I’m also in love with it as well. I just do thin layers and let everything dry completely before adding the next product.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

4 years ago

On my third jar and I've been using this for at least over three years. I do use this day and night. I guess the downside is it does turn filmy at the end of day (thanks to Georgia Humidity) and it contribute to my clogged sebaceous filaments. What I use to clear it is Merle Noman has a mask called Miracol. Since using Miracol, I get clear skin. Prior to the use of Miracol, my skin will be clogged and I want to say this cream contributed to it. I would recommend a good exfoliant amd mask. The only time I get breakouts is when I'm hormonal.

About reviewer (200 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Lovely moisturizer for my oily, medium toned skin. Ive usedit 4 times and it does tingle a bit when applied but nothing else. It doesn't break me out, in fact when I used it after a light tca peel it helped me exfoliate faster. Once upon a time, I was 26 and looked 32. Now I'm 32 and look 24-25 with the help of 15% tca peels, sunscreen and moisturizers such as this one.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

5 years ago

This serum gave me the worst reaction I've ever experienced in my life. I ended up at the doctors where I was put on prednisone for 5 days and also prescription strength cortisone cream. The experience went like this, I put it on once before bed and experienced minors tingles (figured it was normal) and woke up with blotchy, itchy red skin. As the day went on, my face started to swell and swell bad (including my lips and eyes which didn't have serum directly on them at all). By the end of the next day, I had blisters and oozing of clear water coming out of them). Since I've been on the prednisone, the redness and swelling is going down but I'm now peeling like crazy almost a week later. It was like a chemical burn. It was scary and very painful. Beware!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinDry

3.0

5 years ago

This is supposed to be a more natural product with less or no chemicals as opposed to other over the counter anti age creams. My experience with organic or natural products hasn't been too good in the past. I've tried aveeda and jason before and they were both blah brands. Any who, this was my first time trying this brand but it had good reviews onan and I've been reading about the benefits of vitamin c Ester and dmae, so I thought id trade in the over priced chemical filled over the counter retinol and alcohol based creams for this product. I'm 22 but I d want to prevent aging. So I still break out here and there and I truly believe that this product caused 2 of my blackheads and little bumps that appeared on my cheeks and chin. I haven't had any blackheads since I was 13, I kid you not. Nothing else iny skin care regimen changed but I was and am still sort of in denial. This is supposed to be a natural but good product afterall. I used of after my at home chemical peel and it didn't sting so that was good. I just can't use this every day because I swear its making me break out! It doesn't make any sense. I want to keep trying it but how the heck did I get blackheads? I exfoliate on the daily with 10% glycolic pads and use oil free makeup. On the nights when I do decide to use it, I wake up with at least 2 small blemishes. Reading other reviews making me suspect my suspicions on this are correct. Kinda bummed out, the ingredients are so good :( according to most dermatologists

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

5 years ago

I had such high hopes for this. I never break out except for an occasional zit on my chin, but after 4 days of using this cream, I have these little red bumps on my forehead and chin. It makes me look horrible. I just did a mini glycolic peek at home and am now sitting with a clay mask to draw out the impurities. My pores are SO congested. I have one of those extractors that are used when you get a facial and the stuff that comes out of my pores just keeps coming out. There's jojoba oil in this cream so maybe that's it. I have no idea but this cream ruined my skin.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

I usually love Derma e products so I was happy to find this in the sale bin at Ulta. I'm really weird about trying new stuff on my face because its so sensitive and acne prone. I decided to try it on my neck first because I can use about any product there with no problems. Woke up in the middle of the night with my neck on fire. Red welts everywhere. It has taken a week for my neck to get back to normal. I'm afraid of this stuff! It went right into the garbage.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55