Cover Girl Incredifull 800 rapturous rose

No Image

3.0

I really liked the colour: a pale, pale pink that looks great with smoky eyes and my NC30 skin. I also really liked the texture: it's a shiny lipstick that makes my lips feel really soft. The "full" effect is subtle, if anything. I'm not much of a believer in lip plumpers. There's definitely a temporary effect but not much more than that. But regardless, it's a great lipstick. The packaging is nice, but I find that the cap doesn't secure perfectly onto the tube. Great product nonetheless.
UPDATE: I took off one lippie because it's not a very long-lasting lipstick at all. The colour fades in like an hour!

on 2/28/2006 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is part of a new spring color line, with matching polish, that I think is LE. I've been wanting to try the new incredifull, but haven't really liked the colors. This one looks like a very pale nude, almost flat but has a hint of gold shimmer and a hint of mauve-rose in the nude. On me it turns all rose- waay too cool for my complexion!!My chemistry is prone to bringing out pink or orange in a lip color more than the product shows, so ymmv. Otherwise, seems fine- no offensive odor/taste, didn't dry out my lips, felt light weight but full colored (not sheer) on. I may try another shade, seems like a nice enough formula. This would be good for those who want a PALE lip.

Popular Lipsticks