NYX Powder Blush - Cinnamon

NYX Powder Blush - Cinnamon

4.2

Ingredients: magnesium Stearate, Talc, Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Octyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Lanoline Oil, Squalane, Bha, Propylparaben, D&c No.6 Ba.

on 7/13/2016 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

NYX Cinnamon (the original) is one of my favourite blushes. I say the original because NYX decided to change the colour of it.

When I first bought it about 4 years ago, it was a lovely soft,light orange colour. A year later, I decided to order a back up and was mortified to realise the colour had been changed from a light orange to an orangey-red.

The orangey-red version is okay but the original was much nicer on me and I've not managed to find a dupe for it. I use my old one sparingly now because I know I can't replace it.

NYX has since discontinued this blush line altogether and replaced it with their new HD blushes.
I wish companies would stop trying to fix things that aren't broken.

on 9/14/2015 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i love and exclusively wear orange/coral/peach blushes and i basically wear this every day. to be honest i am confused by all the pictures i see of this blush where it looks like a yellow-toned orange bc it leans pretty strongly in the red direction in my opinion. this makes it a nice deep coral on my skin that i find really flattering.

the blush is very pigmented and i only need a tiny bit of my brush to get a natural looking flush. sometimes i'll dust this over my maybelline bouncy blush in satin coral (which is basically the exact same color on me) to set it.

i don't see myself running out anytime soon but if i do i will definitely repurchase!

To Read all 67 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/20/2015 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The color is nice; it's unique, pigmented and matte. However, I have trouble blending this shade. I have Nyx Pinched as well, and no blending problems.

on 6/15/2015 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love it. I'm a very fair/neutral redhead, and it's not easy finding a blush that looks natural with my coloring. This is it. Lovely color, looks natural, not sparkly. It's perfect. Only con is that the packaging is flimsy, but the product itself more than makes up for it!

on 12/16/2014 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

With the majority of my blush collection leaning towards various shades of pinks and berries, I thought I would go for something different. This was the first NYX powder blush I purchased. The color in the pan looks like a super saturated orange/terracotta color, but when applied lightly it works very nicely on my fair skin and this seems like a great color that could work for all skin tones from very light to dark. Texture fairly nice for a DS blush. It's not as pigmented as my HG Cargo powder blushes, but it also costs about 1/4th of what a Cargo blush runs, albeit, you get more product in a Cargo blush tin.

The lid on the plastic packaging for my NYX powder blush already seems like it's going to break off and I only just got this - but again, it's more about the product inside and if the lid eventually snaps off, it won't be the end of the world. I would give other colors in the NYX powder blush line a try as the price on this is very reasonable.

on 9/15/2014 10:48:00 AM

Excellent color payoff. You get exactly what you see: a matte, fun orange that goes great with tan skin. I would recommend any of the shades from NYX blushes! They are all very user-friendly and worth the price tag.

on 9/8/2014 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Brown girls - this is a WINNER. It looks gorgeous on brown skin and is so complimentary. I'll pair this with NARS Albatross as my highlighter and the effect is just so beautiful and glowing.

I'm *horrifically* oily but the longevity is actually quite good. It'll last at least 6 hours on me.

You can build the color from humble flush to clown-game strong (hey, do you girl, no judgements)

I'm that girl that goes for the pinkypeach blushes and always wonders why they look the same. Picked up this little gem as I do enjoy Nyx blushes cream and powder. This reminds me of the purple lipstick in a display, cool to look at but not to buy. I recommend this to those who want to step outside the comfort zone of their fav pinks and peaches for something different. I reach for this as a daily. Good price, quality and beautiful for my nc20 neutral skin tone. Lovely complimentary color to my cheeks!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have all the NYX blushes cream and powder, but this is my favorite. It looks daunting in the package, but looks warm an lovely on. It's a great pop of color with bronzing powder on. Super affordable (that's why I have the all!) I will always repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Originally when i bought this i was looking for a powder blush that matched the color of the Bouncy Blush Coral. this was as close as I can find where I live so far. It stays on all day and isnt nearly as bright as it looks in the pan which is good. its actually a little off the color i wanted, a tad darker but it will do. i would buy it again if i couldnt find the one i am looking for. Seems to work good on my skin tone,fair-medium neutral leaning to warm.

Popular Blush Products