Milani Fiji Flower

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 6/8/2006 9:38:00 PM

This is probably my favorite Milani eyeshadow yet. A beautiful, well-pigmented light lilac with silver frost. Just gorgeous. Similar to Lancome's Spectra, but a little bit lighter and not quite as purple. Looks great with darker purples, purpley taupes, actually quite versatile. Unfortunately I dropped mine and it broke up quite a bit. Good thing these are so cheap, so I can afford to replace it!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this today with low expectations, with the bad reviews I saw on this eyeshadow. I must say I am pleasantly surprized! It looks like a flat lilac color in the pan. It's actually some sort of light lilac with a high silvery frost! This is a nice addition to the pastel/purple family that Milani offers. It looks great on me, I have pale skin and blonde hair. I'm not sure if this would look good on any skincolor, but at $3.00 it's worth a try.

on 2/28/2006 5:32:00 PM

I had to go out and snatch up the new eyeshadows as soon as I heard about them and was delighted with most of the shades! Fiji Flower is a beautiful light lilac lavendar color with a slight shimmer, nice to see Milani finally introduce a lighter purple shade (though I still adore Shock and Enchantment)!