Stila Eye Shadow Duo in Wheat and Espresso

No Image

on 12/11/2007 7:40:00 AM

I agree this is a great pair of shadows, the colors compliment one another very well. I use the wheat on most of my lid and brow and I use the espresso gently in the crease of my eyelid, focusing more on the outer crease. Looks great when I'm done! And I love the packaging, so cute and easy to throw in your purse.

on 1/26/2007 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is the perfect pairing IMO. Wheat works as a good base and highlight shade, while Ebony works as both a liner and crease color. My only gripe about this product is that I'm not a very big fan of Stila's hard cardboard packaging (or cardboard packaging in general), although the design on the front is cute. Definitely a staple in my stash!

I got this duo in a Ebay auction and I love it! In fact I just love ALL these stila duos. The packaging is just so cute and pretty. And the colors are nicely combined and so wearable...
Wheat is a light shimmery champagne with a touch of taupe and expresso is a dark mate chocolate brown - I wish it had a touch of shimmer, though.
You can create a smokey eye or a pretty natural look if use the dark shade only as a liner.

on 2/26/2006 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I just thought the duos had such cute packaging, i had to get them all, despite the fact that they are all existing shades. The duo retails for $25 and is a Sephora exclusive. Wheat is a shimmery golden beige. Espresso is a rich dark chocolate brown with golden shimmer. Both are nicely pigmented and sily and easy to blend. Pro pans retail for $14 and the individual shadows come housed in cardboard silver containers and retail for $16.