Nivea Q10 Night Cream

Nivea Q10 Night Cream

4.1

Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Methylpropanediol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Macadamia Ternifolia, Ubiquinone, Pimpinella Anisum Extract, Panthenol, Lanolin Alcohol, Tridecyl Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Fantastic night cream for the price. My skin needs the hydration as it is combination dry/oily, and it is also sensitive. I wake up and my skin looks great.
I like the thicker feel so maybe not for those who don't like thick creams.
It smells good, goes on smoothly and smells nice to me.
This is my first time buying this and I definitely will buy this again. It is also the reason why I decided to try the day cream in this range.

My skin has been very rough since being away in a hot country for 3 months. Must've been sun damage. I came back to the U.K. and tried everything. Oils, creams and masks. Nothing worked. Even though my skin looks clear, the texture was scaly and rough. I had to do something about it so I did a TCA chemical peel to get rid of the first layer of skin. It took 10 days for it to peel and for it to go back to normal. My skin felt a lot better even though it still felt slightly rough. I guess I needed another layer or two of the peel but I did not have 10 days of down time. I became housebound and it was depressing. So, a friend told me about Nivea Q10. On my way to Berlin, I came across it at the airport on offer for £5. I needed a cream for my holiday so I went with it. Upon application, it's so creamy, thick and hydrating. My skin loves this stuff. It doesn't sit on the surface, it soaks in and leaves my skin moisturised. I've been using it sparingly for 2 weeks now and my skin has somewhat recovered. It feels a lot softer and smoother. The scaly feeling has gone. I think the peeling worked and this definitely completed it. I will definitely continue to use it. I ran to Superdrugs as they were on offer again and purchased two pots. Love this stuff!

on 12/21/2016 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I didn't get on with this product at all. I really appreciated the pot and lid packaging which allows you to make use of every last bit of product and the price is fantastic as well as the classic nivea smell however I found the consistency of this far too greasy. I found that it just sat on my skin rather than absorb into it I could even feel residue when I woke up the next morning I felt that if I continued using this I would break out.

on 6/17/2015 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This review is for Nivea q10 plus night cream. I am pretty young (23) but some time ago I note that my nasogenian folders are deeper and when I looke very close to the mirror there are some fine lines. I decide to do something apart of the everyday sunscreen and the 10% glycolic acid...so I did a little investigation about the antioxidants and the q10 seems to be ok, wich I choose for the price, vitamin C serums are much more expensive. When I went to the drugstore this product was 50% off, so why not? And I bought it.

The first day I woke up with my skin calmed and very hydrated, it was nice, but the second day I had a red bump...today, the 3rd day, I have a pimple! And for months I have not had even one (thanks isotretinoin!).

It is so sad, I really wanted to love this cream, the consistency is buttery but do not leave me extremely shiny, the q10 is a good antioxidant...the rating on MUA was high... I read the ingredients (the formulation is very similar to Eucerin Q10 night), checked on paula's choice website and everything was rated "good" or "best" (2 lippies for this)...so it seemed safe.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Methylpropanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Macadamai Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ubiquinone, Creatine, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Panthenol, Lanolin Alcohol, Tridecyl Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum

on 12/25/2013 7:39:00 PM

Love how thick it is as it means my face is still very hydrated when I wake up in the morning. My skin has been clear for the month I've been using this product for. Will definitely buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Its a great night creme and this is my second jar. The most important thing: IT DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT. Its very hydrating and i would repurchase it as a night creme .

on 6/27/2013 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually love the smell. it works just fine. i have pretty good skin with occasional pimples so I'm not to picky just need a simple moisturizer

on 5/20/2013 6:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I'm buying a new jar of this for the 4th time.
This cream feels very nutricional and that is all that I want for a night cream. Despite of the thickness it never really break me out. I do have period pimples but I am resigned with that and don't think this cream clogs my pores.
As for the anti-aging effect, I feel my skin firmer.
I also like the day cream of Nivea Visage, but I keep searching and trying different creams,
while this night cream is my favourite of all night creams.

on 10/7/2012 6:20:00 AM

Agree with others. Great product, it works softens and makes your skin glow. Also doesn't block pores despite containing Lanolin (?)
I like the smell, a bit like Terry's chocolate orange, and find the texture pleasant.
Although I think jar's are a bit messy, the jar for this cheap cream is quite cute and makes it feel a little more expensive than it is.
Will keep using this for a long time!

on 9/6/2012 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have been suffering from mega sensitive skin for the past year and a half from damaging my skin barrier with topical creams. My skin stopped moisturizing itself and every time I used a moisturizer I would break out or it would cause me irritation. I had been using argan oil (which is amazing) but it was drying me out and I really just needed a cream. I brought and returned soooo many creams, nothing worked, it was either I would break out or my sensitive skin would feel irritated. Then one day on a whim I picked this up as a last resort after I read on the internet that co-enzyme 10 can help restore normal barrier function in skin. I applied at night time and the next morning....I woke up with zero breakouts and zero irritation. It has been 2 weeks and this cream has not caused me any breakouts or any irritation...if only I tried this cream a year and a half ago!!! I also ordered the Eucerin q10 cream online which is very similar to this one and is specifically for sensitive skin, I applied it for one night and when I woke up I immediately regretted it. My skin takes better to the Nivea q10 although I believe they are made by the same company. I will update to let you all know if anything changes! :)