Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains For Face Adzuki Bean Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains For Face Adzuki Bean Powder

Phaseolus angularis seed powder, hydrogenated soybean oil, jojoba esters, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin

So Important

The two most important things in taking care of my skin are thorough cleansing and exfoliating. I have been exfoliating in one way or another since my early twenties, and even though I have great skin genes...it has helped. Couldn't go a day without exfoliating.

I kept getting samples of these and finally I had to purchase. Am glad I made the investment. Itís so inexpensive, really. They last a long time and gently buff my face. I can also use my cleanser without them when I'm using a more aggresive scrub or peel that day.. My face needs different levels of exfoliation. There are
"exfoliating cleansers" out there, but I canít adjust them for my needs or put them near my eyes. At night, I take my eye makeup off with my cleanser (which is Purity Made Simple), then squirt a little more Purity in my hand and mix in the cleansing grains. Simple.

I still have half my bottle left, and I purchased months ago. The rest of my skin care and makeup is nothing without a good buffing:)

on 9/19/2008 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I just got a sample of this product and I love it!!! My face has never been so silky smooth! As stated on the package, you only need a VERY small amount so even though I've used it twice, I still have about 2 or 3 more uses left in the little envelope. So even though the full size is kind of expensive (i think its $40 USD), it must last for about a year or so. I will definately be buying this one in full size! Highly recommend this one!

on 11/5/2007 10:47:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

As many others have said, this is definitely not something someone w/sensitive skin could use daily, but I mix with a cream cleanser once a week for a good exfoliation. However......$40 for an ounce?! WHY??? I've been getting the same thing at The Soap Opera for eons and it's $3.95 for 2 ounces. There you can get different sizes too.. I actually get the 8 ounce bottle for $11.95 and it's the same freakin thing as Bobbi Brown's!! I love Bobbi Brown's cosmetics but this is a total rip off. That's why I only gave it two stars. The product is fine but the price is highway robbery. Go to thesoapopera.com and search "Japanese Cleansing Grains" if you like this product but hate the price tag. The Soap Opera is an awesome store!

on 10/18/2007 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I would buy this again but a small amount goes so far that I don't know that I will ever run out. I have rosacea and can't usually use a scrub on my face because it is too irritating. I mix a dime size amount of this with my cleanser and buff my face a couple of times a week in the shower. My face feels extra clean and fresh afterwards but there is no redness. As long as this product is available I will never feel the need to try another scrub.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Not a terrible product, but it was just a little too harsh for my skin. I tried adjusting the amounts and pressure each time I would use it, but each time it was irritating. I prefer a product such as Kiehl's Micro Dermabrasion since the particles are a bit smaller, but I still feel that it exfoliates just as well.

on 3/13/2007 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

While these grains are great at gentle exfoliation, I find them somewhat annoying to use. It took me forever to figure out that I should put the face wash in my hand FIRST before trying to put the grains in my hand (otherwise the grains fall out of your hand while you're opening the face wash, etc.). Also, the grains are difficult to wash completely off of your face and out of your hair. UPDATE: I found the best cleanser to use this with is Burt's Bee's Orange Essence Facial Cleanser. It's oil-based, so you get more exfoliating action, and the beads stay where you put them.