Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains For Face Adzuki Bean Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains For Face Adzuki Bean Powder

4.3

Phaseolus angularis seed powder, hydrogenated soybean oil, jojoba esters, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin

It's one of my fave scrubs.. I have combination sensitive skin, it gets my skin feeling so fresh 'n clean without drying it specially around my nose area..it's a bit hard to use though.. but it's big advantage is you can use it with the cleanser you want

on 6/5/2014 12:11:00 AM

I was given samples of this by the sales ppl at BB. OMG! i love this!! This reminds me of a similar product The Body Shop had a really long time ago and has since been discontinued. Im so happy this Japanese Adzuki beans are back. The grains are gentle enough to slough off grime and isnt as harsh as apricot scrubs! I just add water, apply, rinse. The sales person suggested to use cleanser, mix and apply but water works fine for me. My face feels softer, smoother and clearer just after a few days. Its smells like fermented rice but im ok with it. Definitely, gonna get this one. The packaging looks clean and classy in my bathroom. I like it. Like all BB products, u need to burn ur pockets! Exorbitant prices!

on 6/23/2009 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great scrub for people like me who tend to get a lot of black heads around the nose area. It really cleans deep into the skin. After using this, the blackheads around my nose visably disappear.... however this isn't a gentle product, so I never use it around the face area. I use this twice a week just for the nose area....It keeps blackheads away. The packaging is wonderful too, I love bobbi brown packaging.

on 4/13/2009 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In my never ending search for an exfoliator that met my needs, By chance I purchased this as a last resort. And Voila, I love it! I work in a kitchen and by the end of the day, not onlky has my makeup melted off my face, but the grease and grime come home with me by way of my pores. These grains add just enough texture to my cleanser. I love being able to adjust the thickness or the scrubing power. If I have had a really long day and feel like everything I cooked ends up on my face I just add as much as I need. I love the bottle, the pretty glass jar and the stark design. Nothing frilly here, just a beautiful glass jar and black writing. I gave it a 4 for price, only because $40 bucks seems like a tad expensive for the amount of product in the jar, but I will purchase again.

on 1/22/2009 4:57:00 PM

I like this product and love the fact you can just mix a little in with your cleanser. I also tried the Soap Opera product. Although good, it is different from the BB buffing grains. It's a much finer grain and you need to use more of it. So even though it's way cheaper, you go through it very quickly. I personally like the larger grains better since it gives me a better result.

Also, the Soap Opera charges about $11 for a 2oz. product. It benefits the larger orders but not the little ones like mine. But someone wrote me a nice note explaining it to me :)

on 9/16/2008 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

One of the best scrub that i've used, as it really scrub away my flaky skin, and it kinda soothe my pimple, or something like that, but it might be too harsh for those huge zits. Anywhoooo, it's great for my skin, and it really clean my skin very well. My only problem with this product is, this product must be kept dry, and if it comes in contact with any water, it gets clumpy and very hard to get it out, like what other reviewers said, and there's some smell when water somehow went it. but it's alright i think.