Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains For Face Adzuki Bean Powder

Filtered by skin type : Other
Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains For Face Adzuki Bean Powder

3.3

Phaseolus angularis seed powder, hydrogenated soybean oil, jojoba esters, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin

on 5/17/2015 7:14:00 PM

I would just like to point out ConradZimmerman that the number 1 ingredient is indeed Polyethylene and most of the other ingredients are also synthetic.... what do you know, over priced and killing the environment. Wonder what it does to our health? ....But I think we already know that:(

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The adzuki bean powder is Bobbi Brown's version of microdermabrasion on a more natural level. I really like these and have purchased about three bottles. I have to be careful and use a gentle hand with these as they can get sensitive skin like mine pretty revved up. My favorite way to use this product is to mix them with her EXTRA Balm Rinse. Still, I am somewhat on the fence even with all the praise. I cannot imagine them NOT exfoliating as rough as they are but at the same time I have never really noticed a big difference. I say I would repurchase but on fence about that too.Lovely product but not sure it is doing me any good.

I love this product. You can add it to any cleanser and make an instant scrub to your liking. I also love to use it with just a tad of water and exfoliate more vigorously. The jar has lasted me forever but I recently discovered that I can make this myself for mere pennies. The main ingredient in this is ground adzuki beans. Off I went to the health food store and bought a one pound bag of adzuki beans for about $3. I put a handful into my Krups fast touch coffee grinder and after a few seconds, I had created Bobbi Browns buffing grains for a few cents. The retail price of these buffing grains is $40 for one ounce. I can make an entire pound of them for about $3. Will I repurchase?? Absolutely not but technically this is an excellent product and that is why I have given it such a high ranking.