Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains For Face Adzuki Bean Powder

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains For Face Adzuki Bean Powder

Phaseolus angularis seed powder, hydrogenated soybean oil, jojoba esters, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin

This is a great face scrub. It is not too abrasive. I use it with water, or with water and my face wash. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I would recommend it.

So Important

The two most important things in taking care of my skin are thorough cleansing and exfoliating. I have been exfoliating in one way or another since my early twenties, and even though I have great skin genes...it has helped. Couldn't go a day without exfoliating.

I kept getting samples of these and finally I had to purchase. Am glad I made the investment. Itís so inexpensive, really. They last a long time and gently buff my face. I can also use my cleanser without them when I'm using a more aggresive scrub or peel that day.. My face needs different levels of exfoliation. There are
"exfoliating cleansers" out there, but I canít adjust them for my needs or put them near my eyes. At night, I take my eye makeup off with my cleanser (which is Purity Made Simple), then squirt a little more Purity in my hand and mix in the cleansing grains. Simple.

I still have half my bottle left, and I purchased months ago. The rest of my skin care and makeup is nothing without a good buffing:)