Clinique All About Eyes Concealer

Clinique All About Eyes Concealer
Clinique All About Eyes concealer in Light Neutral

3.2

on 9/13/2016 6:25:00 PM

Ok, so I just wrote a review for the new Tarte Shape Tape concealer, and I was bemoaning the fact that it doesn't work for me, and that I prefer Urban Decay's, at twice the price for half the product, when I happened to run across this in my makeup case, purchased last year. So I tried it again, and I gotta say, I REALLY like it. It's VERY pigmented, covers completely and lasts all day. I think the reason I may not have loved it when I bought it, is that there's a bit of a learning curve to application. You need only the tiniest amount, and then pat, pat, pat, pat. No rubbing, or it will dry in streaks and refuse to blend. It definitely takes an extra minute to apply, but it's absolutely worth the effort. I wore it to work today, and it lasted! And I'm 52, with - ahem - 52 year old skin, and it didn't crease or cake up on me at all. I think maybe because it's fairly dry and not as creamy as most concealers. Its finish is matte, but not a dry looking matte, if that makes any sense. So imagine, I've had a great concealer all this time and didnt know it. Maybe the oldies really ARE the goodies!

on 2/27/2016 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

It's a love! I've used this for probably around ten years. It never creases on me, doesn't fade, doesn't transfer or separate. It does a great job of covering up my VERY DARK circles. I've repurchased several times, but a tube will last me nearly a year. I just use a very small dab and it will cover both undereyes. Also it blends into my skin tone really well, I either use a damp beauty blender or my fingers. It's an orange-ish salmon color but somehow it just works on my fair skin. I will continue using this until they discontinue it (my worst nightmare, then I have to search for a new concealer!)...

To Read all 294 Reviews, Login or Join

It settles in lines under the eyes, but other than that, I liked using this product.

on 1/4/2016 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the worst concealer I have ever tried. It settles into lines, is thick and cakey, and just looks awful. I was so disappointed because, I love Clinique's line but, will be staying with my Benefit FakeUp Concealer, which works great.

This is by far one of my favorite makeup products.
I love the hydrating texture of this concealer. It blends very easily and stays on, no matter what.
I use this on a daily basis and I love the finish! My under-eye area looks hydrated and healthy.
Sometimes I also like to use it, as a highlighter on my face. It doesn't feel cakey and does a good job at covering up my imperfections.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the way this concealer looks under my eyes! So beautiful and blends perfectly over foundation. It does crease a bit, but a few taps if your finger in the creases solves that. Love this!

on 12/13/2015 3:23:00 PM

This is a very good stay put all day concealer. It doesn't irritate sensitive eyes and does a good job of covering under eye darkness.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'd say this is one of the best concealers out there. It's intended for the eye area, but I use it anywhere on my face. It covers acne scars perfectly. It's also great for covering up dark circles. It stays put all day. What I love most about this is how you can get all the product out of the container unlike most concealers that come in non-squeezable bottles.

Clinique's All About Eyes concealer in Light Petal has been my go-to concealer for nearly 7 years now. I discovered it when I spent 2 semesters in college working at Dillard's and I have never strayed. I've had bags under my eyes since 6th grade, so needless to say, concealer was the first makeup product I ever started using. Most concealers are too lightweight and either give me NO coverage or wear off after a few hours. If a concealer DOES give a fair amount of coverage, then usually it settles into the fine lines around my eyes which ends up looking worse than my eye bags.

This product is the ONLY concealer I have found that offers FULL coverage, LASTS all day, and doesnít look cakey or settle into my fine wrinkles. It's buildable, but honestly, you don't need much for it to do its job! Iíve got green undertones to my skin, so the peachy hue does a great job of canceling out my dark circles in a really natural way (green and lavender concealers look bizarre on me- I don't touch them!).

The one downside to this concealer? Because of its peachy hue, I definitely cannot use it on blemishes because the concealer sticks out like a sore thumb when I use it anywhere except under my eyes. The other downside is that because I use so little, the product often ďexpiresĒ before I can use it all up. Once it gets more than 2 years old, the texture and consistency take a definite nose dive, and sometimes the ingredients separate. But hey, thatís still a pretty darn long lifespan, so I just buy a new tube and throw the unfinished tube out. When youíve got eye bags like mine, itís worth it.

on 5/12/2015 9:04:00 PM

Luv it, it is my must concealer for my clients!!