Too Faced Intensive Lip Plumping Mask

No Image

2.7

on 1/20/2012 4:47:00 PM

This product didn't plump my lips as much as I had hoped or thought it would but I like it because it dosen't hurt like other plumping masks do but it's kind of hard to apply and is verry cakey like you have iceing on your lips but I do enjoy having and useing this product every so often.

on 1/31/2011 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This mask didnt work for me at all. It stings alot and after I used it I had red spots around my mouth! No plumping effect whatsoever. Dont spend your money on this!

on 12/27/2010 2:46:00 PM

I actually really enjoy this product. I like the fact its a mask rather than a lipgloss treatment as i don't like the idea of stickiness. Spotted it in t.k.maxx for only 4 quid and liked the packaging, so thought i'd give it a try! Its really just a fun product rather than an amazing one, though it does give a slight effect to my lips and feels like a treat. Its quick to use, i just spread it on my lips before i'm going out somewhere where i need to look extra special and give myself a boost. I have full lips anyway but i think this product still gives them more of a sexy pert bitten lip look! As i don't use it often the tub will last me forever, so won't need to buy it again. Also the raspberry smell of this product is very pleasant. I think its just a really fun, kitsch and sweet product.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I wanted to love this product, but no :( The best it does is exfoliate my lips and give them a redder, more cherry kissed colour. I'm not even sure that it plumps my lips, and when I put something on, I'd like to see results. It might work a little, but I think I will look for another brand for some lip plumping goodyness.
The tub which looks tiny (40 gr/ 1.4 oz) will last you FOREVER, so it could be used as a gentle exfoliater on your lips.

on 1/24/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I did see some results with this mask and I liked how it can be used in conjunction with a plumping gloss. I used the mask and then lip fusion or lip injection. The mask removes dead skin/exfoliates and plumped my lips up a little. However, the product dries out way too fast. I ordered it new from Sephora and noticed it already seemed sort of dry and had small cracks in it the first time I opened it. Since then it has dried out to the point I can not even use it (crumbly dry) and I think this must be a flaw in the product because I always put the lid on right after getting the product out. What a waste! I have tried adding a little water and mashing it around before applying it but that just made a greasy mess. The results I did see when it was usable were short lived, but I would expect that since this is working by irritating your lips and once removed the effects begin to wear off.

I received this product a couple of weeks ago and have been using it on a daily basis.

I don't use the spatula applicator in came with, instead I dip my finger into it and smear it all over my lips. It's much easer than trying to put it on with the applicator. I also leave it on for about 30 mins at a time as opposed to the suggested 3-5 minutes.
While I absolutely love the way it smells, think it's fun to use, and I love the fact that you get a BUNCH of it, it doesn't do much for me in the end. My lips will be a dark pretty pink and puffed up for about 5 minutes and that's it. I don't know how on earth some people here got the effect to last for hours because the very very most I can get out of it is 10 minutes and that's if I'm lucky.

Like the other Too Faced plumping products, it doesn't do much for me.

I was really hoping for much better things with this product. If nothing but to maybe soften them. I like to give everything a fair chance but after the 4th time with no effect at all, i have given up on it. I'm not a fan of lip stains and tend to use neutral coloured gloss on my lips so unless i'm using lipstick, i don't like colour. This just made them really red, which made them look awful!
Anyway, a slight tingling, no moisturising effect and no plumping whatsoever. I still love pout glosses for that effect.

on 11/29/2007 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not anything special. Works to remove dried skin from lips, but that's about all. Lip injection works better for plump.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm not gonna say this is the *best* on the market because I think all lip plumpers are marginally effective (I tried Lip Fusion, DuWop, Sugar, Estee Lauder & Too Faced Extreme), but in terms of instant gratification it impresses me. I put it on anywhere from 5 minutes or longer while I get ready to go out and definitely get plump, red lips. The pain factor was nonexistent in my opinion. Of course, the results last an hour at best. EDIT* This has stopped working on me. I use it and nothing happens, which is weird because when I first bought it I did get some results. Save your money.

I have to admit this definitely made my lips plump and rosy. The problem is it doesn't last very long and is a ridiculous pain in the butt to put on. If it were something you could reapply, I would have kept it. It is like smearing toothpaste all over your lips then having to wait around for 15 minutes. Tastes yucky and chalky and you have to be extremely precise or you will look like your lips are chapped.

Popular Lip Treatments