Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My go to mascara, it does not create panda eyes, it lasts through my work day (12 hours), it keeps my lashes curled, and it does not take a lot of it to build up my lashes. All I need.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nothing special. Do not understand the hype...
It gives color, it gives length, it gives some volume, but most of all... it gives a lot of mess & clumps.

To Read all 255 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Have repurchased this many times which hurts a bit cos it's like $25AUD but I can't use any other mascara except 2000 calorie. For my dead straight Asian lashes, this lifts and separates. 2000 calorie gives volume and blackness so if I'm going out I layer both. People ask me if I'm wearing fakies. On a daily basis I use this. It's awesome but for volume I really need 2000 calorie cos that gives an effect that layers of this doesn't. Fake it till you make it!

I've found most other mascaras just weigh my lashes down and straighten out the curling I've just done with my eyelash curler. These max factor formulas are drier. I have also got the newer max factor voluminous or whatever it's called (fatter black tube) which I dislike. The applicator on that is narrower and the formula isn't as good.

This is HG for me.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Love this (Y)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this product after researching a lot and seeing all the good reviews BUT I SERIOUSLY DISLIKE IT.

I tried it out as soon as i got home from buying it and compared it to my old mascara on the other eye (a maybelline one) and was just not impressed. My eyelashes are numerous and curled naturally but quite short. This mascara does make them longer which is probably the only good thing about it tbh. Apart from that, it clumped together my eyelashes, making it look like i had about 5. Not a great look if you ask me. It was also incredibly smudgy. every time i blinked it would get on my face and it seemed to never dry but continue to smudge. My old one dried almost straight away and didn't smudge at all so i would definitely say it is worse (by a loooong way) than my maybelline one, even though that one isn't that amazing. I also found the brush applicator wayyyyy too small to put on my eyelashes. It was so hard and spiky as well it just was not a pleasant experience to say the least.

Therefore, I will never buy this mascara again, such a disappointment and would NOT recommend to anyone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara isn't very good in my opinion. It doesn't give a lot of length nor volume, it's more of like a "natural"mascara. The formula is quite wet, so maybe i should wait and see how it performs when it dries out. I got the waterproof version and I can honestly say it does not budge even when i shower. It's very hard to remove though- I use an oil, followed by a face wash and a micellar water.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

My go-to mascara. This was actually the first ever make up product I bought and I'm using it ever since. Of course, I tried lots of others and they worked just fine, but I always come back to this. I have blue eyes and I like to emphasize them and this mascara is perfect for that. It gives lenght and volume all in one. The only con I would say is that you can't build it up for more dramatic effect but I use the other mascara for purpose. For simple, everyday make up - by far the best.

The best mascara around - and trust me, I've tried quite a few! Applies nicely, dries quickly and lasts all day. Fairly expensive, but so worth it!

Can't say more about this product, it's my HG Mascara! I keep repurchase all over again! No cons at all! YOU MUST TRY!!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this mascara because I heard that it would not smudge. Indeed, it does not smudge, but this mascara is too wet for my liking. It does not go well with my small uncurled lashes. It does not go well with using a eyelashcurler either. It does not give a good amount of volume, but it makes my lashes looking longer. The problem with this mascara is that it makes my lashes stick together and elongates them, and it's not a good look.